Xau Maicus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for bw cup, i'm gmt-4 and have very flexible weekdays. do you have any time before the weekend that would work for you?
    Excal
    Excal
    Let's try for 7pm your time? (In 15 minutes) I can probably play within the hour too
    Excal
    Excal
    Around now and can start a series for the next 45 mins. If not now, we can postpone to another day.
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    that was actually 6pm to me, I'm on now on smogtours
    Heyyo! we fight in the black and white summer seasonal, my timezone is gmt-3, what time this week would be good for you to play?
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    Good, I'm at gmt -3 too, I can play every day at night this week, except for tomorrow!
    Skrublax
    Skrublax
    Wanna try saturday at 8:00pm?
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    It works for me, I will be on smogtours servers, same name as here
    Hi we are playing in Smogon tournament. I am EST time zone. I'm free Wednesday - Friday after 6pm EST. Let me know if a time in that range works for you.
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    It's good to me. I'll get in touch with you probably Thursday. I'm sick and can't play for now, but I hope to be well soon.
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    Sounds good- feel better :)
    ToffeeIceCream
    ToffeeIceCream
    Hi- how's the sickness? Expecting to be better before the deadline to play?
    PU ssnl when? GMT -4
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    What time you're available? I'm GMT -3 and able to play after 4pm generally
    Funbot28
    ye should be ok then, just hmu when you are on
    PU SSNL when? I am GMT -6
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    What time you're available? I'm GMT -3 and able to play after 4pm generally
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    I am your wrong opponent. The host made a mistake with the matchups Andrea had to redo them all. I would advise you see who’s your actual r2 opponent is
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    thanks
    we play for ru ssnl. I'm gmt-5 and free afternoons most weekdays as well as most of this weekend
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    Can't guarantee that 5pm will work, but 8:30 is pretty fine. I'll be on main account on PS, if you don't find me send a message to Zigzagoon#5157 on discord.
    Vulpix03
    if you're on i'll be on and off for the next couple of hours
    hey we gotta play for oras seasonal - whens good for you? im gmt-5 normally and while im in a different timezone for the holidays im too lazy to figure it out so can we work off est / gmt-5?
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    Can you play today? Tomorrow I'll be playing for BW seasonal at evening and at night I'll not be home.
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    sure, what time are you thinking?
    Xau Maicus
    Xau Maicus
    in 20 minutes? I'm on PS with nickname "Xau Maicus" btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…