Leroy Davis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man if you are still keen, we can make an extension to play for invitationals. Our timezone match up is horrible though. I can probably do tomorrow my 4pm, your 11pm. Or Wednesday morning 7:30 AM, your Tuesday 2:30 PM. What do you think?
    Hey buddy, We play for BSSMaters! I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, we can play any day of the week except on Thursday. Let me know which day/time suits you :D
    Hey, when do you want to play for BSLT? I'm GMT-6, can play during the day or late evenings/nights. Mid-afternoon is tough for me though
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Yeah so I screwed up, game is Friday night apparently. 10pm your time Saturday is good with me if that's still good with you otherwise we can stick to the Friday night plan
    Leroy Davis
    Leroy Davis
    That's fine, so we'll say 10PM CST Saturday then.
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    yep, sorry for the confusion
    Hey bro were paired up for BSS seasonal when can you play? I should be free all week my guy
    Leroy Davis
    Leroy Davis
    Hi partner, I can play anytime on the weekdays ~8PM-11PM CST, or pretty much anytime Friday - Sunday. Whenever is good for you preferably during those times.
    BP
    BP
    Where can I find you on PS m8?
    Leroy Davis
    Leroy Davis
    BillyButler, if I'm on I'm usually sitting in the battle spot room.
    Hey man, we have to play for BSS Classic, when do you wanna fight? I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Today and Friday I can play from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 to 10:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.
    Leroy Davis
    Leroy Davis
    Hi, I am CDT, I think just an hour behind you, during your available times I should available anytime at your 9PM+ during weekdays except for Thurs. Pretty much free anytime on weekend. Tonight is questionable as I leave now and don't have access to this till I get back (your 9PM+) so might miss yer post. If you prefer to play earlier or later, either fine with me, just throw out a night/day.
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    Friday should be fine. Worst case we still got weekends.
    Leroy Davis
    Leroy Davis
    sounds good
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…