Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, Nui told me to come talk to you about the PS Day award, here goes my CA and the showdown account is imagine fairies
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Heya, can this be a Smogon/Discord group PM with nui looped in? Thanks.
    hey zarel i was wondering how much does it take time to update a custom avy on PS cause we sent you like 2weeks ago our avy ( the one with raichu ) and our team still wait for it lmk :D
    It appears that Pikachu-Gmax is missing a lot of moves from its list on Showdown. https://imgur.com/a/UrD575k

You can still use the moves that aren't shown on the list that Pikachu can normally learn. However, those moves show up as illegal when you search for them.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Will investigate.
    so you're the one who dethroned shoddy battle. make America piss again, you cookie cutter
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I don't know what these words mean
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    ITS PISSSSSS ITS SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Scimjara
    Scimjara
    its revolting its insulting hue hue hue
    Zarel,

I thought you'd enjoy these screen caps.

Nov 18th - https://imgur.com/a/XSkZWft

Nov 20th - https://imgur.com/a/tM0VMVO

Please don't let them ban Shadow Tag (or even reinstate Sleep Clause Mod).

Gothitelle could've been the first suspect. Then sleep? And then perhaps dynamax.

As it is, within less than a week, Gen 8 OU already has been circumcised by a few elites.
    your thread in pr has images but some ppl can't click on the images bc we don't have permission (i think non-badged users)?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, they're just some memes, nothing important to the post.
    This is a completely random question and I'm not sure if you'll even know what I'm talking about, but I remember there was a link where you controlled a Charmander and you were up against the rival's Squirtle (I believe those were the Pokemon, but I could be wrong here) that had a similar layout to a regular Pokemon Showdown match.
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    It was just a simple 1v1 fight, but the match was rigged where you always lost. (Like one of the turns was always set to be a crit against you). I believe this happened before Showdown was publicly available and I believe you were the one who made it in the first place. Do you have any idea what I'm talking about? If so do you happen to know where the link to that is? If it's still up in the first place. D:
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Sorry to bother you over a silly question.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yes, that was the original topsekret.php. We also had topsekret2.php which was a Starmie sweep against Lance, and topsekret3 which was an actual multiplayer battle experience. Good times. Unfortunately, it's no longer up. I'm not sure I have backups of it anymore. :(
    Dont read this cause it actually works. You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Error 522
    Ray ID: 4b2511f17a629ade • 2019-03-04 16:02:11 UTC

Connection timed out
    play.pokemonshowdown.com
    Host
    Error
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, our host seems to be having some routing issues. Unfortunately nothing we can do except wait; it should fix itself in a few hours.
    Can I petition to add the Road Runner to Pokemon? Give it Extreme Speed and Meep Meep and the signature Meepium Z Move. I feel like this is a big money idea. Lots of $$$$!
    Pewdiepie needs your help. In order to help him defeating T-Series and thus become the most epic 9 year old all you need to do is to implement a message at the beginning of each battle that says to subscribe to his channel. But you gotta be quick because the sub gap is getting closer by the time I am writing this. (Well it would also make nice advertisement for the website)
    Minty jester
    Minty jester
    or u could say sub to t series that would be even better
    Hey go on finchinators profile scroll down a bit until you see a copied post that mentions a wip vgc team and an ag tour and FIX IT
    Piggypassking
    Piggypassking
    A link to what?
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    He meant a link to the comment.

This is like going to your PC Technician and saying your computer won't turn on. Hard to troubleshoot when you're being extremely vague.
    power
    power
    this man really gave zarel komolgorov directions
    Zarel your savage responses are... well... savage
    Zarel
    Zarel
    (For the record I wasn't the one who closed the thread.)
    When I asked him why he infracted me he replied "idk." I ask you as the owner of this site, do you think this a fair, professional response? The moderators of Smogon should behave with integrity but he's doing the opposite.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I'm not the owner of this site.
    Can you tell Luigi to stop abusing me. First he deleted my post and then he banned me. I am entitled to say what I want by law (freedom of information act) but he just deleted everything I said. My first message came across rude because of autocorrect but then I fixed it. I later asked why my post was deleted and even said positive things like "I love Smogon" but he still deleted it. He is muting me from the public.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    "The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), 5 U.S.C. § 552, is a federal freedom of information law that requires the full or partial disclosure of previously unreleased information and documents controlled by the United States government upon request."

Notice the "controlled by the United States government" part.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…