Bertold
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey when do you want to play for last chance? I'm gmt -7, free around 8:30 am on weekdays (more flexible on wednesday) and can probably make an evening time work if given advanced notice
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    yo im rly sorry something came up and I wasn't able to make it. I can do today around midnight ur time if ur available, or some other time after 8 tmrw. If neither of those work then u can call act ig
    Bertold
    Bertold
    Can you play today at the same time? Midnight is too late for me, and tomorrow I can only play after 20:00
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    I can play rn
    Sorry for the majors tag, I miscounted and agenS is 4-1 and not tied with you at 3-2. Gl in your other tours!
    UU majors, I’m -5 Saturday/Sunday afternoon works best for me, can also play Wednesday evening
    Bertold
    Bertold
    GMT-3 i can't play on sunday wednesday works better for me from 2 pm to 11 pm in my time
    crucify
    crucify
    Ok I can play at 9:00pm your time wednesday
    Bertold
    Bertold
    Im on the PS My nick is Bertoldo
    ubers ssnl when do you wanna play?
    Bertold
    Bertold
    I can to play in the afternoon or at night every days, GMT -3
    Staxi
    Staxi
    how about saturday/sunday 5 pm your time?
    Bertold
    Bertold
    That's ok for me.
    Hi, we need to play for NUL, any preferred day? GMT+2
    Bertold
    Bertold
    We can play today, in the afternoon or at night.
    Elmir
    Elmir
    Have any time today or tomorrow you can play?
    Bertold
    Bertold
    Yes, in the afternoon or at night.
    yo we play for nul. im gmt+2. lmk when you're available
    Bertold
    Bertold
    I can play on Sunday after 6:00 pm GMT -3 or on Tuesday after 2:00 pm the whole day
    poh
    poh
    Let's do sunday 7pm your time. Deadline is sunday 11.59pm gmt+1.
    Bertold
    Bertold
    Ok
    No, man, I'm working this schedule, I can only work after 11:00 pm in my time gmt-3.
    blank
    blank
    ok you didn't reply to my post so i never saw this. i'm sorry, but i literally don't understand what this means. you said you get home at 11 PM gmt-3, so i figured you'd be able to play at / after that time tonight lol..
    Bertold
    Bertold
    10 pm in Your time, I'll be on in Showdown , talk to me there , my Nick is: Bertoldo
    blank
    blank
    i didn't get a notification for this and i went to sleep. you shouldn't have made a new thread lol. please learn how to properly schedule.
    nul, gmt-4, this friday evening my time?
    blank
    blank
    my schedule isn't set in stone which is why i initially suggested friday evening, so all of this is subject to change. if that time doesn't work for you, you have to state that it doesn't and/or provide multiple times that DO work so we can find something agreeable. at worst, we can try and get an extension.
    Bertold
    Bertold
    so my schedules are very specific too, I only get home at 11:00 pm GMT-3 except on Sunday I have the night free, we can play this time today or tomorrow if you want
    blank
    blank
    wanna play tomorrow at 10 pm gmt-4 then?
    we play for ubers open, when are you available? gmt+2
    Raiza
    Raiza
    also 11-14 pm means your night or your afternoon? i can't play during your night because it would be really late for me(about 4 in the morning)
    Bertold
    Bertold
    In the afternoon, talk to me on the PS, my Nick is Bertoldo
    Raiza
    Raiza
    im going to be available from now until 11 pm my time, roughly 4 hours, which should be your afternoon, let me know if you can play in this period of time or tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…