GYAMADA6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey buddy we play for the BSS Master tour. I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, We can play any day of the week except on Thursday. Let me know which day/time suits you :D
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Saturday afternoon/night works perfectly for me, I live in Argentina. Estarossa the best commandment C:
    GYAMADA6
    GYAMADA6
    Sounds good, sorry for all the complexity. My work schedule sucks. I live in California. On a scale of 1-10 meaning 10 you would die for it, how much do you enjoy soccer? And my favorite anime is one piece.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Don't worry, My work schedule + college schedule are very annoying as well. Hmmm I don't enjoy it as much as other people here in Argentina however it's not so bad to watch from time to time, so I guess I would say 6/7 People here would kill me for saying this jajaj. Everyone is telling me to watch One Piece + to read the manga but I feel like it's too late for me since there's so much One Piece ;(
    when bss open, -6 and most nights/weekend/whenver rly can work
    MZ
    MZ
    either night would be fine for me
    MZ
    MZ
    soooo when we doing this
    GYAMADA6
    GYAMADA6
    i'm on right now. is your username just Megazard? I mean of course its not JUST, its the Megazard. just wondering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…