Kyo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ss ou spring seasonal r10, I'm gmt+2 and flexible. contact me on discord for faster responses quaze#2838
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I’m EST. This is unfortunately my finals week so it’ll have to be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday
    Hey dude we play for the Stour your, I’m -4. Monday and Friday next week would be best for me are you available those days?
    apesh!t
    Ok are you on a different username? I searched yours and it said offline. But yeah I will be on soon as I’m home tonight around 11:30. Sorry for the confusion
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I mentioned my sd is perc 30. Did you search for that acc? I dont rly use my main
    apesh!t
    Ah ok I did not notice that message
    natdex ssnl, how's 2pm CST tomorrow work for you?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Sure
    Avery
    i'm on Sevelon, chall whenever or join room to schedule a different time if u need
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I was just taking my dog out for a walk. I’ll get on now
    Hey so I know we are scheduled for Oras cup, are you available tomorrow?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    You must have the wrong person. I'm not signed up for ORAS cup
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Your opponent is Hockey1 who coincidentally is right below you on this wall
    Fated Keys
    Fated Keys
    Oh my bad I clicked on something and I thought it sent me to his page. Turns out I clicked on a comment he made and it sent me to your profile hahaha. Sorry about that
    Sup ost r4, I can play whenever I’m EST
    blunder
    blunder
    Saturday sounds good, how about like 2pm est
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Saturday is fine but I need to find out my work schedule because I will either be unavailable 10-3 or 3-7 depending on my shift
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Sorry to keep you waiting. 2pm EST will work with my schedule. If that’s still good for you I’ll see you tomorrow
    mhm you still up to play ost? i can stay on for a long time today
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'm ready when you are
    squinn
    squinn
    take the W something urgent came in im sorry. gl next rounds
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Ok thanks for letting me know and don’t sweat it
    ost when can u play friday after 5 pm est?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Maybe 8 est? Might have to change but I’ll try to give advance notice if I do
    Akashi
    Akashi
    sure that works
    Would you like to play for OST this friday, any time after 4 PM EST?
    Kyo
    Kyo
    would it be alright if we played an hour earlier at 8? I've had a bit of a change of plans
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    no prob
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'm online rn, my SD is Kyotoshi
    Hey, we gotta play again for BLT finals, I'd like to play next week if possible, i'm free most afternoons and early evenings (GMT +2).
    Hey, when do you want to play for BLT? I'm GMT + 5.5 and can play almost anytime except between 1 am - 10 am my time on all days.
    Mnm open when
    Kyo
    Kyo
    I'm EST, will be out of town Friday-Sunday so let's try to play before then. What works for you
    Hi I’m on vacation until Tuesday. I’m gmt-6 when are you good for ost?
    FDK
    FDK
    definately available afterwards
    Kyo
    Kyo
    Im on the main showdown server rn finishing up an ou tourney, if u want to battle afterwards that's fine
    FDK
    FDK
    Alright, that is fine, I am on smogtours
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…