Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ost, gmt +1, available on evenings
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    soz, was away on birthday celebrations - but yeah i can set an alarm
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    actually I've been since told that our internet provider has been out and wont be back until next week sometime so I'm gonna have to forfeit :/ bc i cba playing on my phone. GL in ur future rounds
    SiTuM
    SiTuM
    thx !
    hi ost when im gmt +1
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    yo I'm gmt+10 so if you're free anywhere between your morning and like 2pm im available to play anyday but thursday and sunday this week let me know whats good for you :]
    lil uchi
    lil uchi
    wednesday at 11:30 or 12pm my time is good
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    yeah cool that works for me, I'll be on smogtours see you then
    We play this week for Round 3 OST, when are you available to play? My schedule is kind of hectic this week so it would probably be easier for me to just work around your schedule. I'm CST timezone
    Utresian
    Utresian
    I didn't realize we were thinking diff days either, when are you free today/Sunday
    Utresian
    Utresian
    I fell asleep last night, but I'm available tonight till 11 cst and Sunday from 3-4cst and 7-12 cst
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    I'm not free today at all sorry, it was a kind of short notice thing but I'm at a function. I also can't play tomorrow because I work all day which goes past the deadline
    Playing for ru open when can ya play
    patlop2307
    patlop2307
    We have time til my bday (a week) so idk but ill hit u up rn so that maybe we can play on.main
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    soz haha i fell asleep, just woke up and nah im just not really feelin it anymore you can take the win
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    or activity or w/e hopefully you get someone with a better timezone
    heyo ost when gmt-8 weekend is good
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    Sorry I was heading to work and got home not too long ago, if you're available at 8pm (gmt-8) today I can play you then but otherwise will have to wait until the weekend.
    dom
    sounds good cya then
    Lycinth
    Lycinth
    What alt are you on btw?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…