Idyll
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we are paired for DOU seasonal. I'm GMT +11. Friday or the Weekend would would work best for me.
    Hey, boss! When can you play for BSPL? The weekend would probably be the best for me. Would you be able to do 1pm GMT+1 Saturday/Sunday?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    that's my 8 PM, and should be stellar. I am free on both days and have no particular preference, so feel free to set the day!
    EmbCPT
    EmbCPT
    Hey! Sorry I didn't say anything, smth came up, so we're obviously doing it tmrw. See you then ^_^
    When do you wanna play for DUU? My weekend's pretty free; bad timezones since I'm GMT-5, but I could either do my 9-11pm Friday/Saturday or my 9:30-11 am Saturday/Sunday. That should be your 10-noon or 10:30-midnight Saturday or Sunday, so just pick a time in one of those slots and I'll be there.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    10 Noon my Sun
    Idyll
    Idyll
    could you give me like 30 mins or so? sorry i had something up IRL last sec
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    yea no prob, just pm me on discord
    Hey champ, what days are you free this week for bspl. I'm no good tomorrow, wednesday or friday due to having to clean old house since I moved and the lease ends in a few days. But Thursday or the weekend I should be free for most of it.
    Oras dou cup gmt-4, Saturday is real shaky, so really dont wanna schedule for that day.
    Rei
    Rei
    I can try, but im usually off at 9pm my time because I have no service in my room and my parents sleep real early.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    i can do like 8 or 8:30 ish
    Rei
    Rei
    Alright sounds good. I be on Yami u-u or Magma.
    messaged on discord but posting here for posterity: we're playing for dou invitational, i'm in gmt-6 currently, would prefer playing earlier because i have 3 exams early next week and i'll be studying all weekend but if you can only do weekend then i can make something work
    we were matched for the DUU tour but I completely zoned on it and was crazy busy this week, are you available to play tomorrow? i'm gmt -5. tour deadline is tomorrow.
    Hey Memoric, we've been paired for PiC minitour. We share the same time zone, so just state the day and time. Also, meet me in the ROM server since PiC is no longer the Other Meta of the month.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    sunday 8pm?
    HeatEdgeSword
    Alright then, could be 9pm depending on when I come back from home after dinner.
    When would you like to play for lc open? I'm gmt- 4 and prefer weekdays.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    how about next week? I'm GMT +8, basically the other end of the world. The times would have to be my morning / your night or vice-versa. I could do any time starting 9 AM on next week's Mon to Thur p easily.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    if you're still around or something, just take the win. sorry about that, good luck in the next rounds
    Highlord
    Highlord
    huh ok thanks
    hi uu open, when do you wanna play? I'm gmt -4
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Can do same time, your Sat my Sun. Generally, I can do my 10 AM to 9 PM on next week's Friday to Sunday
    6ti
    6ti
    actually just take the win bro, gl w/ slam
    Idyll
    Idyll
    rip. thanks my guy
    hi, when do you want to play random battle for PSPL? I'm GMT+1 and am free all day tomorrow.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    How about tomorrow then, 1-2 PM for you?
    Lutra
    Lutra
    okay, see you then.
    Lutra
    Lutra
    in a bit over 24 hours.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…