Kev
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for lc ssnl? I'm gmt -5 can do most daytimes on weekdays. Or now. What's your PS name?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can usually find time but it's hard for me to commit. Do you have time on Tuesday evening? I can occasionally do 5 pm my time on weekdays if that helps.
    Kev
    Kev
    I'm going out Tuesday so unless its late I probably wont be able to. I can make 5pm thursday if that works?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I think that would work
    Hey, ADV Cup, I'm GMT +2, and I'm free tomorrow until my 23:59, weekdays from 16:00 to 23:00 and on weekend pretty much the entire time unless something happens, when can you play?
    We play for DPP Cup; when are you available? I'm GMT-5, and my best times are Thursday past 6 PM or any weekend time. I'd prefer to john late into the round for more prep time if possible lol
    Stratos
    6 PM GMT-5 is in 20 minutes. That said I may be a bit late, I'm caught in a traffic jam right now.
    Kev
    Kev
    oh yeah my bad, completely blanked out that you said -5
    Stratos
    Aight I'm on tours now as Stratos
    exhibition triathlon tour, which tier would you want to not play? i'd prefer skipping either uber or monotype. i'm gmt-7 and can play from 4:30-9pm my time weekdays and 11am-9pm weekends but need to know in advance.
    Kev
    Kev
    Let's leave out ubers then. Gmt-4, thise times work for me. What day is preferable?
    Kev
    Kev
    Let's leave out ubers then. Gmt-4, thise times work for me. What day is preferable?
    Just confirming here that we are scheduled for Sunday at around 3PM EST
    Kev
    Kev
    sounds good!
    Monotype Champions, GMT -7, Im available most of the day any afternoon, and Sunday morning this coming week
    Kev
    Kev
    Im off this week, so lemme know what time is best for you
    K3ppr
    K3ppr
    Would 7pm my time/9pm your time on Tuesday work? If thats too late for ur preferences let me know I can be there earlier.
    Kev
    Kev
    That should be fine
    aaa, -6, wed/fri/sun are my best days but idrc
    Kev
    Kev
    -5, I can do after 5 pm for wednesday, after 7 pm on friday and pretty free all sundays so if you have a preference (my timezone)
    MZ
    MZ
    friday 7pm ur time/6pm mine would be good
    Kev
    Kev
    alright let's go for that, I might be a bit late depending on public transport but shouldn't be an issue
    Hello. I'm against you for Round 1 of the Balanced Hackmons open. I'm gmt+2. Let me know when's best!
    Kev
    Kev
    Gmt-5, I can do my evenings during the week or most of the day on weekends
    aki0s
    aki0s
    I assume you mean your evening and not my evening. How about 10PM your time Monday?
    Kev
    Kev
    sure
    hi are there any good canadian montoype players other than bushtush
    Kev
    Kev
    LOL are you still bitter :'(
    Ren
    Ren
    mayb 3:
    hey we're matched up for lc seasonal. I'm GMT-8 would prefer to play weekend, but if thats not possible I can play thurs/fri as well. Let me know what works for you.
    rssp1
    rssp1
    yea i'd prefer weekend. Does 2pm my time on saturday sound fine to you?
    Kev
    Kev
    Yeah that works
    rssp1
    rssp1
    aite cool ill update you if anything changes, otherwise see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…