Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pu open. im gmt +2. i can do friday/saturday after 9pm my time or sunday after 10pm my time
    poh
    poh
    Ok, tomorrow is the last day i can play cause i go to a festival. Tomorrow at 3pm my time?
    Void
    Void
    Yeah that works
    poh
    poh
    I'm online as poh on main and smogtours
    hey we need to play for ROAPL; I'm gmt-5, can be reasonably flexible with availability on sat, slightly less flexible Sunday, lmk when works
    Hi we play for DPL week 5. I’m GMT-4 and given you’re 12 hours away probably makes sense to play on the weekends. I’m available anytime after 13:00 -18:00 and 20:00-22:00 both days in my time zone. When can you play?
    Void
    Void
    I'm not free this weekend mornings mine and 13:00 yours is 1am mine so that's pretty late, can you maybe do 12pm yours on sunday?
    Sasa
    Sasa
    12PM Sunday.... that would be noon for me and midnight for you right? If so, I could do that.
    Sasa
    Sasa
    uhhhhhhhh
    Wrote to you on discord alredy, but when are you available for ROAPL? I'm gmt +2 and I'm free almost everyday from 8 PM to midnight, but, seen you are +8 I can definitely work playing earlier.
    Yo can you play Wednesday or Thursday for DPL? I’m leaving for the weekend on Friday (can still play then, just won’t know my schedule that well). Your night is probably best so let me know the latest you’d want to play
    Void
    Void
    thursday night around 10-11pm mine (gmt+8) should be fine
    Tman
    Tman
    Sure thing
    Tman
    Tman
    Ready when you are, on as Tman
    only like 8 pm on sun :s
    Void
    Void
    that's like 2am mine bro, can you do any time on saturday? if it's saturday at least i can stay up a bit
    gsc open when
    Void
    Void
    i have a lot of games for this weekend, next week would be better. gmt+8, weekday nights / flexible on weekends
    Bluxio
    Bluxio
    take win
    Hi we play for dpl. I'm gmt-6 and early afternoon/evening usually works best for me.
    Void
    Void
    I'm gmt+8 so your afternoon is already past midnight for me. Could you do 10am yours on saturday?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    yes that should work
    hi Void, I pm'ed you on discord

i am gmt+11 and would prefer to play evenings but pretty flexible for the most time
    Hi how about sunday for spl ? Im free all the day so let me know
    Void
    Void
    works for me. i'm gmt+8, sometime my night would be good. maybe around 9pm?
    k3nan
    k3nan
    Is 1hour earlier possible ?
    Void
    Void
    Should be fine
    hi can you play at some point tomorrow (for you) for ruwc? i may be up late so we could play morning or i will be on again at night ig
    Void
    Void
    uh, well, lmk when you're on i guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…