MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, nupl. As much of a meme as it may be, I think second Sunday might be my best bet lol, obviously there's a lot of flexibility here so lmk what'd work best for you and I'll try to oblige.
    MZ
    MZ
    on sunday? works for me
    MZ
    MZ
    o wait i have another series at 4 so ill play that and then just hang around afterwards
    col49
    col49
    ah word, yeah don't sweat it much, I should be around for it
    Hi, when do you want to play for NU Open? I'm GMT+2 and i have my final exam this week so i am justa available on tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning but next week i'll more available
    Mikaso04
    Mikaso04
    UU Open sorry
    MZ
    MZ
    I should be fairly free tomorrow afternoon, like ur 3pm-ish?
    Mikaso04
    Mikaso04
    It's ok for me :D
    Hey I’m out of town from the 16-21 and the 23. So for the PU open could my match could it be on the 22 12pm-10pm or on the 24 on. I’m not going to have my phone at all, so it’s my availability, sorry.
    MZ
    MZ
    yes, you have the week of the 16th to get the game done and extensions can give up to 3 days after the 23rd so if you can get it done in that time you're fine
    When u want to play BSS Classic?
    TectonicDestroyer
    TectonicDestroyer
    Cant do my friday night or saturday night :/ However, I think I should be able to free vaccanies for my sunday morning, how about my 8-9am? I can set a concrete time yet because this is a little hard for me to schedule, but is both 8 and 9 available to you, so then I can set a concrete time tomorrow?
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah those should work
    TectonicDestroyer
    TectonicDestroyer
    Confirm 8? If possible? (sry for late notice, was really hard to free up those times so only did it last minute).
    hey, when do you wanna play for nupl? would want to do sometime before the weekend, edt here.
    Bouff
    Bouff
    well im staying up late for a thing tomorrow night so ill be fine whenever - if on saturday then it'll have to be the late night as well. if sunday is really necessary i can go for that but wud rather not, but regardless ill be free tomorrow night and saturday night
    MZ
    MZ
    Ok as soon as I’m back tomorrow night I’ll hit you up
    MZ
    MZ
    ill be on tours
    hey we gotta play for homefield. im +5.5 and free in my evenings on weekdays and free most of the day on weekend
    MZ
    MZ
    Can u do Thursday 8pm urs?
    SparksBlade
    SparksBlade
    yea that works
    MZ
    MZ
    I'm on main
    Uber ssnls i can play after 4pm est on weekdays idk about weekends lmk what works
    MZ
    MZ
    thursday afternoon sounds good to me, i could do like 4:30pm
    byulharang
    byulharang
    that works
    MZ
    MZ
    on main
    When can you play for lcpl? I’m busy most days and will be difficult to schedule with after wednesday so if possible i’d like to get this done monday or tuesday, i can play all monday night all tuesday night and most of both days. I’m gmt-4
    MZ
    MZ
    im not rly the one building and probably dont wanna commit to something that early, but ill let u know tomorrow
    Long hiatus. Should I join PUPL?
    MZ
    MZ
    yes. absolutely. you need to grow that undefeated record
    gasquakee
    gasquakee
    ok i'm tentatively in. do you guys have some kind of chat somewhere? out of the loop lol. also i'm locked on ps for my vpn i think.
    MZ
    MZ
    Hi, I have nothing against u, but I've seen how u can behave with other respected users. Unfort for u idfc about smogon anymore. Seems like u forgot this is just a place to meet people and chill. Sorry for being "rude", I have already tried the peaceful way the last time we discussed. Many people would be happy to get rid of you as a PUTL. If u don't understand whats going on, u should really google "respect". cya
    MZ
    MZ
    dude stop, nobody is going to be fooled by "serious questions" lol. I told you I'd talk if you want to engage in a real dialogue, expletives and NSFW metaphors do not constitute that
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    "Ktütverde
    sorry for double posting, can u tell me a bit more about the Dundies and PenguinAssault cases mz?"
    Yesterday at 2:03 AM
    yogi
    yogi
    enjoy ur alert evi
    ubers seasonal when can you play? I'm free friday + weekend, gmt+2 any time of the day
    MZ
    MZ
    uh ok i just got around, just to be clear I'm pretty sure we scheduled for now and not when you said "ready when you are", right? double checked with a time zone converter and it seems to agree. whatever the right answer is, im willing to do the same time Saturday or Sunday
    absdaddy
    sat is K, i got on a little earlier cause like i said i have sudden irl rn.
    absdaddy
    waiting on stours
    hey bro time for the yearly special olympics faceoff. I'm -4 and trying to adjust to a new schedule this week. are you cool with doing sunday afternoon/evening? if that's rough we can figure something else out
    when's a good time for you to nupl? gmt -4 here and this weekend would work best for me. name a time and it's probably workable
    Rabia
    Rabia
    yeah this will work. 4pm or 6pm my time will work best so that im not eating dinner during the game lol
    MZ
    MZ
    let's call it ur 4pm then
    Rabia
    Rabia
    aight cool, see you then
    somehow end up facing you in every zu tour I join lol. am gmt +2 can play mostly whenever but prefer to play like thursday, Friday or Sunday
    Hey we play for UPL. Gmt-4 and would prefer Sunday anytime
    MZ
    MZ
    -5, I'm also quite free Sunday and don't especially care when. maybe 4pm mine/5 urs?
    The Strap
    The Strap
    Sounds great. Cya then
    lots shinies gz :D
    almost exhibition thingy i'm assuming u wanna play pu and i def want lc so you can pick whether we skip monotype or ubers,.
    i'm gmt-7 and i'd prefer to play today if possible otherwise we probs will need to ask for an ext or give u act win cause my availability is really unknown this week starting sunday. i'm gmt-7 and i'm good until 9pm my time, just pm me on cheese555
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…