toytean
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, I’m your tutor. Really excited to discuss BW and help you grow as a player in the tier. This is my favorite tier and I play/build every day. -5, lmk when you wanna talk
    hi we gotta play for adv seasonals, how about sunday morning around 11am gmt +1? if that doesnt work, ill be active in the evenings on weekdays or late sunday evening
    Hey, when do you wanna play for DPP Winter Seasonal? My timezone is GMT -5 (EST) and I'm available most days. This afternoon is probably ideal for me, but
    I can also play over the weekend probably, I'd just have to catch you on stours rather than schedule a specific time since my schedule is pretty erratic
    Hey ! When would you like to play for OU team tour ? I'm gmt+2 and prefer weekend this week
    Hey, I can play our extension match today from 8pm gmt-5 to 1am gmt-5 or on Tuesday from 4:30 gmt-5 to 10pm gmt-5. Let me know when we can play within these constraints.
    yo ost r5, im gmt+3 and would prefer to get this done early due to easter. how does ~3-5 my time on tuesday/wednesday sound?
    toytean
    toytean
    I think that is ok wednwsday at your 3 p.m aprox
    talah
    talah
    great, see u then
    hey, we're paired for OST r5, I'm GMT -5 and I can play Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week from 9am-10:30am, 1:30pm-4:30pm, and 9pm-1am. I will not be able to play Friday, Saturday, or Monday because of family plans on Easter. Tell me if any of these times work, and we can narrow down our options!
    k43982
    k43982
    I found out I can't play Thursday until later at night, and Friday is still not possible for me. On Saturday and Sunday, however, I might be able to find time. Tell me when you'd like to play over the weekend and I'll try to make those times.
    toytean
    toytean
    can you give me your cord?
    k43982
    k43982
    kenschmen#9611 yeah let's use this to try and schedule a time, it might be hard though because this weekend is still an Easter weekend. Worst case we can ask for an extension, and I should be free after this weekend.
    hey, we're paired for OST R4, I'm GMT-8, wanna play on Wednesday, March 21st, 12:50 PM? Main server, my in-game name will be h0ngster.
    h0ngster
    h0ngster
    Unfortunately no, sorry :( Can we do next Wednesday 21:50 your time possibly? If not, what times on weekdays work for you?
    toytean
    toytean
    Yeah, it is ok
    toytean
    toytean
    Deadline was yesterday, and i win coinflip srry..
    hello. oras cup r1, im gmt -3 and can play at most times after 12 my time, except on tuesday and wednesday. when would you like to play
    toytean
    toytean
    speak me @toytean#3498 plis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…