Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Uu open right? I’m pst, Sunday night?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    can also do tomorrow night, just let me know
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    deadline's comin up, can you do fri/sat/sun at 9pm gmt-7? if not lmk when works
    can you do nupl on saturday?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    not until like 7pm pst, maybe later, I'll have a better idea on Saturday. Same sorta deal for Sunday. I have today off and Friday I can do anything from 8am-4pm and 8pm-10pm. Hopefully one of those times works, if not let me know what would.
    tko
    tko
    I can't do this week until the weekend really, but I could potentially do Friday night sometime between 8= 10 pm. If you can I can also do saturday night
    Pspl gmt-7 Friday night or weekend
    Eien
    Eien
    So uh...
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I've got plans Friday morning/afternoon, I'll be back around 3 or 4pm gmt-7, and I can play from then until 11pm. When works best?
    Eien
    Eien
    Prob 8-9 PM. Might be around earlier depending on when I get home but I’ll be there for sure at that time
    gmt+1, I can't do my mornings throughout the week and would prefer sunday but could be flexible on thursday or friday during my evening. Give me a suggested time
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    yea lets shoot for 1pm your time. i'll be alright im usually up only a few hours later
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    that'd be less stressful for me too
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    that works for me bud, i'll be around from about 1-4pm gmt+1 then i'm gonna be studying the entire time. So lemme know as soon as you're on
    I'll just post here too. We play for PSPL. GMT+9 and can play on weekday evenings until late or on Sunday
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    whens the earliest in the evening u can play tomorrow?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Uh... Tomorrow I have plans after work so around 10:30pm my time
    im free 8pm onwards gmt+10
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    i got timezones messed up so I'm 7 hours late, can we reschedule for 7:15am gmt-7 tomorrow? if that doesn't work i can wake up a little earlier on friday/sat/sun to play maybe like 530 or 6am
    Smurf.
    Smurf.
    im on now
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    if you're still around im gonna hop on tours and idle for a lil bit
    BW Cup! I'm GMT+8. When are you free?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'm gmt-7. I'm free weekdays from 8am-1pm and 8pm-11pm. let me know if that works, otherwise I can find some time on the weekend.
    phosphor
    phosphor
    I can handle tomorrow my 11pm, which I think is your 8am. See you then.
    phosphor
    phosphor
    I'll be waiting in Smogtours server? See you then.
    We're matched up for RUPL, I'm GMT -5 and should be around for most of the day on Saturday and Sunday.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I got caught up with family stuff yesterday, but anything after 3:00-4:00 EST today should work.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    ok cool
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'll be on Smogtours for the rest of the day. I probably won't be at my computer the whole time, but just let me know when you're ready and I'll probably check back within 30 minutes.
    Hey mate, when do you want to play for rupl? i'm on gmt and can play most hours
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yo I am is west idr if were -7 or -8 rn, but I can do Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday.
    The Leprechaun
    The Leprechaun
    let's smash it out on sunday
    when do u wanna play for pu seeded, im gmt+1, saturday probably works best but im flexible
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Saturday I can do pretty much anytime after 11:00 GMT-8. Sunday I'm free all day but I don't really care to play earlier than 8:00 or later than 22:00.
    termi
    termi
    11:30am saturday might be good then. otherwise sunday evening probably also works
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    on main
    Hi there. We play for ZU Open round three. My timezone is GMT+2. Looks like our difference is ten hours. Our best bet is probably on the weekend but let me know what you prefer.
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    I'd prefer something like 9am-12pm, but I'm around like all day as of right now
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill be fine doing 11am your time on sunday.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, ill be on main server during that range rn so message me whenever your ready to play
    Hiya, we're paired for the ZU open. I'm GMT -7, kind of have a hectic week but I'm usually free weekdays in the evening or on the weekend, let me know what works.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Alright, I'll see you then
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Yo, I didn't see you online today but I only started actively checking at like 2 pm so if I missed you my bad. Does tomorrow around your 1 pm work?
    Kiyo
    Kiyo
    Yea should be fine
    I miss the old Kiyo, straight from the go Kiyo
    Chop op the soul Kiyo, set on his goals Kiyo
    I hate the new Kiyo, the never active Kiyo
    The always nice Kiyo, spaz in the forums Kiyo
    I miss the rude Kiyo, chop up the noobs Kiyo
    I gotta say, at that time I’d like to meet Kiyo
    See I invented Kiyo, it wasn’t any Kiyo’s
    And now I look and look around and there’s so many rozes’
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I used to love Kiyo, I used to love Kiyo
    I even had the CC badge, I thought I WAS Kiyo
    What if Kiyo made a post about Kiyo
    Called out Mr. Old Kiyo, man that’d be so Kiyo
    That’s all it was Kiyo, we still love Kiyo
    And I love you like Kiyo loves Kiyo
    When do you wanna play for ZU Open? I am GMT+1 and available almost always bar Fri evening, Sat evening, and Sun evening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…