Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for dpp cup, want to play this friday 9pm gmt+2 ? (or saturday or even sunday same hour, or even 10pm my time xd)
    PNF
    PNF
    If you can at 5pm it'll be neat, but don't worry if you can't I'll try to be there, like I said I'll be on smogtours
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    5 pm your time on Saturday is fine. See you then!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm on smogtours!
    Adv cup. Gmt+2 can do basically every night this week until 10 or 11pm
    neomon
    neomon
    Damn mb dude i forgot i had smth scheduled for tonight. 'Ll try to be on tmrw at your suggested time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Hey, I'll be on smogtours for the next hour or so!
    neomon
    neomon
    hlelo I pmd you on tours
    hey when roapl? us central time, available Wednesday 10:15-12 my time, Sunday 5 - 10 my time, could conceivably make other days work but my schedule's a mess this week so would prefer one of those two
    Windsong
    Windsong
    ah, my bad--I meant Wednesday night.
    I need to check my schedule, but I should be able to make Saturday morning work. Central's GMT -5 right now. I'll let you know asap
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    8-10 AM your time on Saturday works for me.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm on smogtours
    hello when adv ou? gmt+2 what's the earlierst in ur day that u can play? i cannot play weekend probably
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Any chance you're on right now? I'll be available for the next 15 minutes, and then will come back in a couple hours. Thursday I'm free for a longer period anyway. GMT -4 here.
    mael
    mael
    i'll be around thursday my early evening, prob up until 8
    sup Bw cup r1 I am -4 relatively free through the weekend just let me know a time that works for you
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Ye but tomorrow morning isn't very good for me. I'll let you know if I can play tomorrow during afternoon tho, thanks a lot!
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    sounds good just lemme know
    Zesty43
    Zesty43
    ill be good in 45min
    Hi Tama, OUPL, when can you play? im gmt-3
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Hey, how about tomorrow evening, say 9 pm your time? I'd rather get this done before weekend if possible. I'm GMT -4!
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    yea, it works for me man n.n
    Jhonx~
    Jhonx~
    sup, im online as EG Jhonx
    hey just posting here incase you don't get around to looking at discord. i'm gmt -8, and would prefer to play sometime before the weekend if possible. let me know your preferred times
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    can you do 3 pm your time on Thursday? if not how about around 4-5 pm friday
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Can we settle for 5 pm on Friday? If you really want Thursday I can only make it by 2 pm, sorry...
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    no problem, 5 pm Friday is fine. see you then
    Hello I'm your opponent for the OST, my timezone is CET and I can play tomorrow and wednesday at around 22:30 to 00:00, or same time friday, or the whole weekend as long as we schedule it for a day in advance. Cheers!
    Hey I already pm'd you on discord and you didnt respond so I'm writing here. I'm gmt+1 and would like to play on the weekend, either day, after 7 PM my time
    Would that work for you? If it does lets try to find a specific time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    7 PM your time on Saturday works. It also works earlier than that, but not later. Sunday morning (10-11 my time) or early afternoon are decent times if we need backup. GMT -3 here for reference.
    Charmflash
    Charmflash
    Alright 7PM on Saturday it is then. On Sunday I cant play any earlier than 2PM your time but we can use that one as backup if thats ok with you.
    Hey my time zone is gmt. Wanna play spl on Saturday at around 12 noon my time?
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    I'm not free on Sunday, but 5pm gmt on saturday sounds good to me. Could also do sometime on Friday if you're available then?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Depends on how late you're willing to be on for on Friday. Saturday still the best probably so we should aim for that I feel...
    1 True Lycan
    1 True Lycan
    Yep let's go for Saturday 5pm gmt
    hi, when for spl? free friday-saturday. gmt +1, let me know
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    How's Saturday 11 am GMT -3 (aka 3 pm your time) for you? Friday afternoon my time is also decent. Same goes for Sunday morning.
    Empo
    Empo
    yeah, saturday works, see you then
    Snake, I'm gmt +2 and free on my evenings 7-10pm. Does Thursday 9pm my time work for you?
    Simia
    Simia
    I finish class at 6pm but I can make it for 7pm
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    7 pm it is. See you then!
    Simia
    Simia
    Hey, could we extend the scheduled time to 7:30pm in case I'm a bit late fot 7pm?
    hey dude snake, gmt-4. im generally free most times within reason. usually night times at around 10ish are great for me on fri/sat and i think you're also gmt-4 from what i see
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Ok so since you didn't confirm I might be a little late but will be on at 11 at tops!
    suapah
    suapah
    Oh woops mb. Ya I’ll be on at 10. Preferably the earlier the better :)
    suapah
    suapah
    On whenever ur ready
    when do you want to play for snake im gmt+2. i prefer to play on the second week
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    monday should be cool, what about 10 pm my time
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    That might be the worst time for me lol how's 11 pm your time tho? Other than that, I can make it to any other time during your afternoon.
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    11 is cool
    Hey, gmt-7 when do u want to play for snake
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yes there is but then weekend is gonna be the only way I can possibly make it. All times in GMT -4, the best I can offer: Friday at 7 pm, Saturday early afternoon (2-3pm being optimal), Sunday morning (9am to noon) or evening (7pm onwards).
    Hayburner
    Either Friday at 7 PM or Sunday anytime after 7 works for me next week
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Friday is better. See you then!
    Hey, when do you want to play for snake? I'm gmt -4. I'm going to be pretty busy this week, and I have already scheduled to play my other snake game this weekend. I prefer to play on the last weekend. I'm free between 1-6 pm gmt -4 on both days (1st and the 2nd). Can also play at night on those days between 8-10 pm gmt -4. I can also play on the 31st, but it would have to be after 6 pm gmt -4 due to school and stuff.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    How does Saturday, the 2nd at 2 pm GMT -4 sound? I can also do one hour later than that, but that's it for the times you offered. If you can't make it, both Saturday and Sunday morning are the better options. The 31st is also good for the early evening, but not later than 8 pm.
    FMG
    FMG
    Yeah, the 2nd Saturday (1st of Sept) at 2 pm works for me.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Oops yea I meant September 1st lol see you then!
    hello when do u want to the wcop; i have a lot of availability this week but weekend is prob reliable
    edt
    blarghlfarghl
    blarghlfarghl
    Hows saturday 2 pm my time?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    That should be fine. See you then!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Actually, if we could move it to one hour earlier than that, I'd appreciate it a lot, that would be much better for me. Messed up the timezones and there's something I wanna attend to by then. Otherwise, I'll still be available at 2 pm your time.
    im dpp wcop sub. gmt+1. not available tuesday, wednesday evening, friday evening or sunday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…