• when wanna play oras ssnl im-4 normally play on nights
    eden
    eden
    hey dude when are you free next week? between monday-wed got an extension
    TC
    on the weeks i only play around 6pm-12 am -4
    eden
    eden
    Are you fee today or tomorrow round 6 pm gmt -4?
    Wavey profile pic man
    eden
    eden
    They’re an interesting group tbh been listening to lovesliescrushing recently; that’s the album cover of their first release; love the trippy aesthetic
    My schedule is pretty easy to work with. My timezone is +7, and other than 5-8pm my time and super late hours my time is quite open.
    eden
    eden
    sure shouldn't be too hard to get done, i'm GMT+5:30 i'm reasonably flexible too
    eden
    eden
    would you be down to play in a few hours?
    Hey, nu open. I'm gmt+3 and I can play from July 2nd to July 7th. I have flexible timeschedule so let me know about your availabilility.
    for UU open, im gmt +2 could you make any of those times?
    tuesday - 19:00-23:00
    wednesday - 19:00-22:00
    thursday - 17:00-20:00
    saturday - 21:00-23:00
    eden
    eden
    saturday works
    Hey man we play for rby summer seasonal, Im EST(GMT-4) and can p much play anytime but wed-fri at night so lmk.
    Zooch
    Zooch
    yeah so youre 9 and a half hours ahead how about Noon my time 9:30 pm for you?
    eden
    eden
    Wanna play in a few? I’m up rn and wouldn’t mind finishing our games
    Zooch
    Zooch
    Yeah challenge smogonzooch on showdown
    Hey we're drawn up for PU Open, when do you think you'd prefer to play? I'm at GMT-7. I would prefer playing anytime from the 20th to the 25th.
    gmt +8 bw champ prefer weekends
    eden
    eden
    yo you free soon?
    xapx
    xapx
    not today no, can u do weekdays my afternoons
    i'm gmt+8, i can't guarantee weekday availability this far in advance so i'm gonna have to get back to you on that later
    Void
    Void
    Could we do 12/12:30am mine? I'm out rn and not exactly sure when I'll be back, that time should be safe.
    eden
    eden
    even better sure thing
    eden
    eden
    i'll be on stours so whenever you're free its fine, would you mind waiting for 20 mins or so tho?
    yo when do u want to play for wcop? im gmt +2
    eden
    eden
    Void when do you wanna play dude; im gmt+5:30 would rather not play you on the 3rd weekend since that’s when I play Alex; are you available within the weekday on week 3? Preferably wed/thur so games are spaced out
    Prinz
    Prinz
    what about sunday the 9th at 9 pm gmt +2?
    eden
    eden
    Sounds good man!
    sunnyoras?
    erz
    erz
    I wasn't too sure since it's been a while but I'm getting active again slow and steady so I figured I'd say hi to some old bros. I remember you getting into old gens about the same time as I did so I can only say gratz and I hope all's well reallife too :wave:
    eden
    eden
    Welcome back man I’ve been seeing you around in these global championship tours and stuff; you were in a bunch of side pls last time you were around hoping you get back in the swing of things quickly; and thanks man means a lot that you checked up at the drop of a hat, wanna exchange discord ids? Mines eden95#3459 if you ever wanna hmu boss
    erz
    erz
    Well I‘ve been able to sub in in 2 of the last gc‘s but Im hella crust since the last time I played on a high level was RUPL‘17 finals. Sure I‘ll hit you up soon enough
    are your nicks harakiri for the sky?
    eden
    eden
    yeah they're pretty good; makes for great game music
    eden
    eden
    Nailgarden is my favorite song by them probably
    eden
    eden
    Also fire walk with me’s Segment from 3:19-3:50 something is awesome that is probably my favorite part of the whole song
    ORAS GC when? im gmt-4
    eden
    eden
    Hey boss apologies I have a family commitment Saturday and a qualifier game on Sunday I’ll get an extension and keep you updated; sorry again dude
    Tikkito
    Tikkito
    np, may 29th is the dl
    eden
    eden
    hey man can we play rn by any chance?
    When bw championat
    eden
    eden
    I’m gmt+5:30 when do you wanna play man; I’m p free most of the day
    Hello, we play for r4 of adv cup
    egalvanc
    Today when I arrive from school, deadline for us is wednesday I think, as you can understand I am not playing this in school haha
    egalvanc
    Can you play now? Today is deadline
    egalvanc
    Please can you play? I am on smogtours.psim.us as ''egalvanc''
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…