txitxas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi we're paired for duu seasonals when would u like to play? im gmt +8 and am free during tmr night and whole of saturday
    Yuichi
    Yuichi
    how about around 11pm my time, does that work for you?
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi, Im sorry but due to an unforeseen incident I wont be able to play today. I could play tomorrow at that time or whenever time you want or even monday if you prefer. Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know if you could adapt to that.
    Yuichi
    Yuichi
    today at 11 sounds ok as well c u then
    Hey we play for SM cup, I'm gmt-5 and won't be home tomorrow until 4pm, and assuming we have an extension I can play on Tuesday after 7pm as well
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Can you play today or tomorrow then?
    Spurrific
    I can play tomorrow, but not in the morning since I'll have to run some errands. I get home from work at about 5:00pm and will be able to play immediately if that isn't too late for you
    Spurrific
    Running a little late but I will be on showdown as Spurrific in a few mins if you end up being avilable
    hey, we're paired for xy cup of DOU grand prix -- I'm GMT-5, and Friday/Saturday/Sunday from my 11am-5pm are probably the best for me, so just let me know what time in there works for you!
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi I'm GMT +2. I prefer friday if you can, and about the time your 4-5pm works better for me. Let me know if thats ok for you.
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    Yep, Friday at my 4pm works great. See you then!
    talkingtree
    talkingtree
    I'm in the Doubles room on my main, message me when you get on. I have to leave at around 4:45, so hopefully you're here before then.
    Hi, we're paired for XY cash tour. I'm GMT -7, would prefer to play on the weekend, I have no real preference for what time / week we play so let me know what works for you.
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hi. I'm very busy now and I won´t be able to play till next wednesday. Wednesday onwards, I can play whenever you want. I´m GMT +1 so let me know if you could wait till next week.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Waiting until next week works fine. Given our timezones it'd probably be easier to play on the weekend. Does next Sunday at your 7 PM work?
    txitxas
    txitxas
    I think Sunday at 7PM works well for me. We can let it for that that day or move it to another time in the weekend if there is a last minute setback.
    we're playing for DUU tour. I'm US central time (gmt-6) and pretty free most evenings during the week and most of the day during the weekend. let me know what works best for you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…