Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ru kickoff r2, when can you play
    eifo
    eifo
    im ready whenever u get on
    eifo
    eifo
    ok i've gotta go run some errands now, so i can't stay on anymore. i'll be back in maybe 4-5 hours or smth.
    Accel
    Accel
    Ah mb dude, I overslept. I'll be around for the rest of the day if you're still available at some time.
    SM RU Cup. Can play Tuesday, Thursday or Friday evenings from 11pm to 1am (GMT+9), Saturday and Sunday from 7pm~1am.
    eifo
    eifo
    let's play tuesday midnight your time.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    To confirm, this is wednesday 12am my time right?
    eifo
    eifo
    uh so it would be the night from tuesday -> wednesday.
    Can't reply on cong atm, but if you're saying 37% is the flat tax rate, you're only proving my point from earlier that y'all aren't just out to heavily tax the rch for your big gov programs. Js.
    eifo
    eifo
    the top marginal tax rate is not the effective tax rate. up until a certain point ur rate is lower. ur income from this point onward will be taxed at the top marginal tax rate. u may have a tax rate of 25% on everything under 10 mill, but what u earn in addition to those first 10 mills will be taxed at 37%. ie if u earned 15 mill u will pay 25% tax rate on 10 mill and 37% on the additional 5 mill
    Dece1t
    25% is still a shit ton of your money to be taken away
    eifo
    eifo
    it's actually jack shit compared to what u get in return lol. provided u live in a properly functioning polity, which the US is not due to the corrupting effect of money.
    adv ssnl, I'm gmt +2, when are you available?
    eifo
    eifo
    should be good, let's do that then
    eifo
    eifo
    i was reading and had my acc logged on in the back btw, but i forgot bc i got too caught up in studying lol.
    eifo
    eifo
    i'm on main, chall when rdy
    Hi we play for adv seasonal. Gmt +3 lemme know when u can play. I'm usually free during my nights
    eifo
    eifo
    gmt +2. i can play any day between 7pm-10pm my time.
    ckw
    ckw
    Sounds good, let's play Thursday 9pm your time?
    eifo
    eifo
    deal!
    Hey, we play for RU open. GMT+9 and can play on Wednesday or Thursday evening until late or on Sunday.
    eifo
    eifo
    i think that's the term, ye. either way, to be completely clear it's midnight between thursday and friday your time, aka 00:00 on friday (which is 5pm on thursday in my time, gmt+2)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Yep, thats right. See you then
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Online now as Snow Jiniri
    Hey, we're playing for nu open, gmt+8. Does saturday night mine work for you?
    eifo
    eifo
    any time u can play today?
    Void
    Void
    Well like I said before, I'm out now and I have work tomorrow so I really can't guarantee I will have time after. I will let you know if I do. Really sorry man, I'm not trying to dodge or anything especially since I don't have good chances of making playoffs, but the only time I allotted for mons today was for some vgc thing and otherwise I'm busy all day.
    eifo
    eifo
    it's fine, totally my fault to begin with. u can have the win :)
    hey we're paired for the nu open, i'm gmt -7. I have work on weekdays so would prefer to play on the weekend. What works for you?
    eifo
    eifo
    So my grandpa just asked me to help him out with some manual labor early in the morning tmrw (today for u ig), but I should be able to get online p fast. May be like 20-30 min late tho. Wanted to let u know in advance.
    rssp1
    rssp1
    Oof alright noted, might take a nap and get up at 12:30 my time then (jic you message and I don’t show yet)
    rssp1
    rssp1
    i'm on ps send me a challenge whenever you're back
    Hi we play for the adv summer seasonal, weeknights european time and sunday work well for me. gmt+1. When can you play?
    We're paired for NU Open, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    eifo
    eifo
    ok, let's try that.
    eifo
    eifo
    My train ofc had to delayed by a whole hour.. I'll still make it, but I'm prob gonna be 15-20 mins late
    eifo
    eifo
    Logging on now
    hey we're paired for pspl, I'm gmt -7 and should be relatively flexible most days so lmk what works for u
    eifo
    eifo
    gmt +2. i can play as early as 9am in the morning if u wanna do it in your evening (tho i understand midnight might be kinda late). if u wanna do it during your daytime, i can play until 10pm my time. i'm on break rn, so this is my availability all days.
    PurpleGatorade
    PurpleGatorade
    how about wednesday 11 am my time?
    eifo
    eifo
    ok, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…