Ivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I've been trying to contact you on Discord. I'm interested in your Shiny Melmetal.
    Naming that Obstagoon Bowie after Ziggy Stardust's colors and persona was a brilliant and inspired choice. Just wanted to say that *_* Amazing
    Yeah, sorry about the 48 hours thing. Typically it's limited but I saw you were still handing them out after 48 hours so thought you decided to keep it going. If you'd like it to be on-going tho there's no reason why it can't stay open! Certainly didn't mean to "force" you to keep going if you didn't want to.
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Oh okay, sweet, yeah, I have no real reason to close these. There'll always be at least a little demand for 'em for the foreseeable future
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    *limited unless you specify you'd like it to be on-going from the start.
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    Ok, awesome! Thanks :) That's definitely a high-demand item (and a cool mon) so I'm sure it's much appreciated.
    I decided that even though I don't feel like being in your tour, I may make a Firebot tour of my own in 2-3 weeks, though I'll be checking with the firemods if I do decide as tours are a pretty major thing and are no ordinary threads.
    Ivy
    Ivy
    smart move; firebot rand tours are usually a yearly thing.
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    You know it!
    Which room are you in Showdown usually, mate? After my global ban expires, I definetly will visit you.
    Tryout
    Shite. Will try out the Go, although I do not play it, anyway. Is that a private room?
    Ivy
    Ivy
    It is a hidden room; you can join with /join pokemongo. Randbats is probably the most "normal" of these rooms that you can still access
    Tryout
    Nah, I can access all of them, I just don't want to. Alright, I will look into there, see you.
    We play for LGPE OU tournament. I'm free Weekdays during afternoon/night and I'm GMT -4. Lmk your GMT and we can work something out if you cant make those times
    Ivy
    Ivy
    That should be good; I'm on at those times, loitering in the LGPE OU room among others
    my god that avatar brings me back to the days when SMW hacking was huge
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Hah, glad to see someone recognize it! raocow is still doing quite well on youtube!
    yo do u want to play friday at 9.30 gtm+1 for lgpe ou tour?
    Pais
    Pais
    Saturday gmt+1 3.30pm?
    Ivy
    Ivy
    idk if i'll be up at a reasonable time but saturday afternoon (for you) should work
    Ivy
    Ivy
    I see you were on earlier; i'll be around for a bit if you're still here, that ivy guy on showdown
    >2018
    >unironically hanging out on smorgen
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Not only that, I'm in the discord too. a bona fide zoomer
    Hi man you are my opp for the Ultimate Firebot Randbats tour in round 2
    I am GMT+1 and can play after 5pm my time
    My PS Name is MGenius
    Ivy
    Ivy
    I'm in murica so i'll probably only be around in the evening for you during the week
    lc swiss when u wanna play, im pst, prefer sooner rather than later
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    yo just a reminder that we are playing for lc swiss
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Not sure how I missed the first comment but yeah I should be online tomorrow starting noonish your time. same username on ps? mine is.
    EternalSnowman
    EternalSnowman
    ok ill be going out for lunch, should be back around 1 to 2 ish my time, if thats ok with you
    hi, when can you play for lc swiss? I'm gmt-5, would prefer tomorrow afternoon or tuesday afternoon
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Seems like that's 5pm my time. I'll try to be online then; in OM and tours rooms as that ivy guy
    if you can't make it earlier, i actually have a class at 5:30, so it would have to be about 7 or after.
    SilentMango
    SilentMango
    ok i'm on ps as SilentMango rn
    SilentMango
    SilentMango
    unfort. that we couldn't meet up at 4pm, does around 8pm my time work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…