Guilhew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• helo we play for majors would you be able to play on the last weekend before the deadline (19th-20th)? if so what is your gmt and availability and if not when can you play?
    majors, I'm GMT+1. Would prefer to play on Friday and Weekends. Free pretty much all day on weekends and afternoons/evenings for Friday. Lemme know if this works for you and we can arrange times
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Ok, today I’ll be REALLY busy, so I can’t xd, maybe tomorrow at 12am gmt-5 ?
    Twilight
    Twilight
    This isn't a good time for me. Far too early in the morning 5 am for me. Can you do a few hours (6-10 hours) later than your proposed time. 2 pm gmt +1 for example?
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Sorry, just take the win, I’m having a lot of problems
    Ou ssnl can you play today/tmrw/the day after because these are the only days i can, gmt+2
    Raining Inside
    Raining Inside
    Bro i need more than a 40 minute timeframe, can you please play today or tomorrow, any time
    Raining Inside
    Raining Inside
    I am avviabile for the next 6 hours, and tomorrow from 9am to 11pm, otherwise i cant play
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Ok, today 2:30 gmt-5, I’ll be in showdown as Guilhew4k
    Hey we're playing the no mega tour finals, I'm GMT -4.
    Can you play today? I'll be out of town the coming weekend.
    Otherwise Wed/Thurs after 4pm work for me
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Yeah, look for me in showdown if I’m online
    Nick: Guilhew4k
    We're paired up for OU Spring Seasonal Round 3. I would love to early either Today or Tomorrow around 7pm-11pm GMT 0 if you're able to do that. I'm on as Roseybear if you want to play me.
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Hi, wanna play tomorrow ?
    Glue
    Glue
    That is perfectly fine I will be on the times I have suggested.
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online rn as Roseybear.
    Hey. We are paired for the Alice on Dragonland tour. I'm GMT + 5.30 , when do you wanna play?
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    ???, but u told me that if I fail again u would just call act and then u didn’t say nothing
    DugZa
    DugZa
    There was no time to schedule again, I gather you enough chances and you didn't care enough to schedule and turn up on time so not my fault
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Well, there was time, cause I talked to you and in that moment, well, there was time, but well, nothing can do now
    Hey ! It is our turn for SmogTour :) GMT+1, how about you ?
    Guilhew
    Guilhew
    Hii, well, to start, from where country are u, and if u have discord, we can talk there
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    I have it Mirbro#6939. And I am from Spain :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…