col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello friend! we play for snake. i am gmt-4. i would prefer to play on friday or the weekend. on friday, i should be able to play most times from 11am-2pm. i would prefer playing over the weekend tho. on saturday, i can play from 11am-3pm and on sunday i can play from 10am-1pm. let me know if any of these times work. if they do not, i will try to find other times.
    col49
    col49
    Wow! Since you appear to doubly prefer the weekend, I would happily accommodate one of the Sunday times you specified. How about we shoot for ~ 11 am Sunday and use the remaining two hours as a cushion when I inevitably john you?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Sure, Sunday sounds good. Try not to john after 1pm tho ;-; Either way, looking forward to it and see ya then
    do you dig the first stranglers album
    col49
    col49
    I thought it was pretty fun, though admittedly never so much so that I felt compelled to check out any of their subsequent projects
    snake. im -4. What days work for you? I'm pretty busy this week but could play saturday midday ish.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I could probably do maybe up till 2pm that day if that helps?
    col49
    col49
    Sorry, didn't catch this, but yeah I would appreciate a little extra time if that's no trouble haha
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    ok I'm on stours
    Hi Col, Im Rodri, we have been paired for a tour, when you are avalialaible to play? I can until this friday everytime practically and everyday. Then saturday I can or my morning or my evening(Idk yet but I will keep u infirmed when i get this information) and sunday Its p hard to schedule to me. Gmt+2
    Rodriblutar
    Rodriblutar
    Srry the message was to small to be send, I had to cut it
    col49
    col49
    Oh dang, nice. That said, sorta hard to find time to make that work then, given your Saturday morning is my, like, 3-4 am haha. I'll see what I can get sorted
    Rodriblutar
    Rodriblutar
    :c. Tomorrow I can play all day but 6-8pm my time and sat since I wake up (9:32:45-10:00 until midday).
    where does a body end was definitely on the pretentious side filled with gira worship but it had enough deep shit (like this footage of him and the bass player going at it during rehearsal) to make it worthwhile, imo. also I've been keeping up with the swans instagram (which is hilarious, check it out) and gira occasionally posts snippets which give me high hopes
    BKC
    BKC
    I thought the new king gizzard was thoroughly average ajfa-era metallica worship but it had 1-2 superb songs so I bumped it to a 3.5. I checked out I'm in your mind fuzz after though...utterly stupendous. got more from them to check out. damn I love krautrock. also been meaning to check out black midi, thanks for the reminder
    BKC
    BKC
    btw recent-ish discoveries of mine that are the shit: big black, bad brains, suicidal tendencies, husker du, mc5, stereolab, charlemagne palestine, non-kind of blue miles davis
    col49
    col49
    ayte bet. my enjoyment of the gizzard might be informed by my familiarity w/their overall discog, think there was enough color in the songwriting and vocals to give it a fair shake over what they are clearly influenced by. also yeah, i had definitely noticed an uptick in atomizer nicks. didn't realize you hadn't dug into bad brains yet though, that's crazy.
    Mpl gmt-5 would prefer to play asap. So please let me know what is the earliest time you can play and I'll see if it works.
    col49
    col49
    shoot, yeah, edt. should be able to do most times earlier in the day as it suits you
    Vid
    Vid
    I can do around 9-10 am edt on Thursday if that works for you
    col49
    col49
    Provided this is still good for you, I'm on stours under valjester and should be around if not
    mpl, gmt-7. free weekday afternoons and all day weekend but I prefer weekend. lmk what works best for u
    mushamu
    mushamu
    yeah that’s fine see u then
    mushamu
    mushamu
    im on right now if you want to play early
    col49
    col49
    shoot, my bad, i'm godawful at checking forums lol. i'm on stours under chardonnaysean whenever you're up for it
    mpl, when do you wanna play? Im gmt+2 and would prefer thursday or friday afternoon, if you want to play on weekends I need to know early
    col49
    col49
    Hmm, ayte I believe I can make that work, sure. Would, say, 9-10 pm Thursday suit you? I can likely do earlier that day if it better suits you, but unfortunately I'm more-or-less working all day Friday
    mj
    mj
    yeah 10pm thursday sounds good
    mj
    mj
    Im already on main as mj and will be there until our scheduled time, if you want to play earlier just hit me up
    hey, i pm'd you on discord but you said that you wanted to play sunday for pupl. when are we going to play?
    Hey uupl when ? Just came back from holydays, Sunday evening would be cool for me
    col49
    col49
    suits me fine haha. gimme a shout, i'm est and should generally be able to accommodate as needed
    Alkione
    Alkione
    Okay, I'll ping you tomorrow so ! Thanks and see ya :D
    Alkione
    Alkione
    I eat and i'm rdy when you're !
    When can you play for uupl? I can do weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm this week GMT -5. probably not otherwise.
    col49
    col49
    hmm, alright, 8:30 am sunday could work for me if you'd be fine to set that as a 'safe' bet. my main would be kamisama_no49, though odds are i'd be more likely to check it here than idle on showdown
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok 8:30 am gmt-5 Sunday it is.
    col49
    col49
    ayte, i'm on smogtours under hairpinturns, just gimme a shout when you're set
    hey man when do u wanna play for uupl? gmt+3 so dont hold off until too late my time ._.
    col49
    col49
    unrelated, you got a vincune team i can borrow
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    6-7 my time should be able to work, i can also do midnight my time and maybe 1 am if something comes up 6-7 but i rly prefer 6-7 yeah
    col49
    col49
    just gimme a shout when you'd be around btw
    yo, can you play either friday or sat for rupl?
    tko
    tko
    ill be on for another hr or so
    col49
    col49
    ayte bet. is there maybe some kinda alt that you'd be under that i'm not aware of, or am i an idiot for not being able to find you rn lol
    tko
    tko
    oops, dced on stours, but im back now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…