Wadley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyo, do you mind if we schedule on discord? The timing is pretty weird for me this week. My discord is Sputnik#2845
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    I can’t really play now, I can play at 5 my time if that’s ok for you?
    Wadley
    Wadley
    that works perfectly cheers mate
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Heyo I know its early but Im on main as Sputnikk and can play whenever
    yo we're against each other for lc open, im gmt+1 and can play wed/thurs/fri 12:30pm - 2pm (not including match time) or most times on the weekend. any time after 8pm works for me too.
    Hey when do you want to play doubles lc? i'm +2 and have all days 8-10pm my time (i can try other if you can't)
    We're paired up for Ubers Open, I'm GMT+10, let me know when works best for you and we'll sort out a time.
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    ahh ok. I can do friday, or the weekend, or we can go next week if that is easier for you? its a 2 week deadline
    Wadley
    Wadley
    sounds good can week battle on tuday after the long week end
    Aberforth
    Aberforth
    Tuesday works for me
    Heya , you're in the CAP 28 , right ? What's your schedule ?
    Menace17
    I'm GMT +2 so it's gonna be a little difficult but i'm practically always ready , check me on PS! and if i'm online just chall
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Will do
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Hey men if you see this I am in cap room so Challenge me if you see me
    Hey we need to play for pu budget, I’m available all Sunday if somth works for u then. -5
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Yea I can
    MZ
    MZ
    any chance you'll be around later today then? I've got like the 8-11pm -5 range free
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Hey sry something came up just have the win I’m a bit busy
    Ok so i totally forgot to schedule for this. Are you available today? We can attempt to get an extension ig
    ishtar
    ishtar
    Well crap, I didnt even get a notif for this, Im p sure well be past the deadline at that point
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Shit do you Think you can battle tomorrow at the same time that you text me
    ishtar
    ishtar
    Should be able to, yeah
    Hey, we got paired for the Pu open, when would you want to play?
    Kingofcrimea
    Hey, when do you want to battle?
    Kingofcrimea
    Yo sorry I think I got timezones and days mixed up since you are 14 hrs ahead of me, I can battle this weekend or whenever you are free
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Can we battle today I’m will be in the pu chat if you see this and the name is sir outback
    LC Seasonal, gmt -4 need to play before the weekend
    Gareth Adamson
    Gareth Adamson
    are we playing?
    Gareth Adamson
    Gareth Adamson
    Alright I have things to do rn so I'm going to sign off for a while since I assume we are not playing now, if there's another time which works for you please lmk (note that I will have no stable internet before the weekend so it has to be before then)
    Gareth Adamson
    Gareth Adamson
    Totally typoed that above message, I meant I will have no stable internet during the weekend. Needless to say, I need to play today if possible and ideally earlier in the day (need to go to bed early since I leave at about 6 am tomorrow)
    Lc ssnls gmt -4, um Sunday or saturday is our best bet since we are so far apart time wise.
    Wadley
    Wadley
    ok
    Mack Knife
    Mack Knife
    sorry I didn't get back to you. Just pm on showdown "Kcam ton" if you get on today.
    hi nu majors and im gmt+8
    free time:7pm-11pm this Sat(now) and next Mon
    9am to 2pm this Sun
    yo, we are paired NU Majors, when are you available to play ?
    Wadley
    Wadley
    the weekend im gmt-10
    Carmin
    Carmin
    i tried to catch you the whole day on sd, do you ever connect ?
    Wadley
    Wadley
    im on sd now name is BS2MJ OUTBACK
    when do u wanna play for nu majors? im gmt-7
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Today if possible I’m gmt-10
    Wadley
    Wadley
    I be in the nu room my name is ewood
    OST r3. I am gmt+1. Let me know when you are free.
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Ok I be at school to 8 gmt-10 to 3 before or after will be good
    Tricking
    Ok. I can play before 8 AM your time every day (even today, probable exception for tomorrow). However, i think i can also play after 3 PM your time on thursday/friday. Hopefully one of these works. Just hit me up when you are online and free to battle.
    Wadley
    Wadley
    hay im on all day so if you want to do this today name on sd is Ewood
    yo we're paired in the ru open r3. i'm on gmt-3 and should be available most days from 2pm until 10pm my time. when do you wanna play?
    fanyfan
    fanyfan
    Ok I’m here. Sorry, buying a car takes a long time. I’ll be on ps when ur ready
    Wadley
    Wadley
    Man take the win I’m just to busy to do it
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Alright, thanks, broski. Good luck in your future endeavors.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…