Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when tpc im gmt-4
    temp
    temp
    thursday 9pm ur time in that case?
    sam.tan
    I'm so sorry, I was borderline unavailable at that time. Sorry for making you wait. I'm dropping out, the win is yours OP Temp! Win it for me. <3
    temp
    temp
    ;; oh, unfort. i'll take the whole tour for ya
    when for nu open? gmt +2
    sam.tan
    On as Sam_Bjikukaiju! What's your PS alt?
    sam.tan
    Can you be here at 10 tho? I'm really tired so want to get done with it fast.
    sam.tan
    I'm sorry for spamming that hard, but I realised there's another week and weekend we can play at. This is pretty unprofessional on my part, and usually I'm up at odd hours, but today's an exception. I hope we'll be able to find a good time within the coming week. apologies.
    hey, we play for RU open! i am gmt-4.

i would be available to play this saturday or sunday 2pm-6pm or 11pm-1am my time, or any day next week from 2pm-6pm my time. let me know if that is too early/late for you and i can find another time window.

when are you available? when would you like to play?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Yes, sure
    sam.tan
    Hey, I'm tours driver, so the easiest way to know if I'm online is checking there! Sam_Bjikukaiju, you're not here tho. :(
    Expulso
    Expulso
    I challenged a few minutes ago. If u dont respond in like 5 or 10 i'll just chall at this time tomorrow
    hey we're matched for PU budget tour, I'm EST lmk when works best, I can do just about any day other than today or Thursday
    sam.tan
    Considering it's 3 am at your place, I'd say we missed that window
    Was on as Sam_Bjikukaiju. What's your alt?
    SergioRules
    SergioRules
    I’m just SergioRules. I’ll try and get on midday today so it’s a little earlier for you if that works
    sam.tan
    It's as midday as I can get to. 1 am here lol.
    yo we're paired for the rainbow league, im gmt+1 and can play past 4pm only, what about you?
    sam.tan
    No problem man. All of us are humans. :) Yes, in 7 hours from now is great. (3pm now btw)
    sam.tan
    Hey man, hope you didn't fall asleep again. I'm on PS for the next hour and half atleast, so ping me there or on discord (Sam_Bjikukaiju)
    PH
    PH
    LOL yeah i’m on lmfao sorry abt that again, i’m out rn so on mobile sorry
    hey we play for tours plazza classic r3 i am gmt+3 and i should be free any day past 3 pm my time btw the tier is lc+lc ubers camo mons
    sam.tan
    Finally a decent time difference, yes! GMT +5:30. Can we battle later in the week? I have a few projects and an exam on Saturday which I need to study for.
    SolarflareRo
    later in the week is fine
    Hey there, I'm your BLT opponent this week. I'm GMT-4 (EST) and I'm most free Tues/Wed but I'm relatively free most evenings. Let me know what times work for you
    ORAS-Mega
    ORAS-Mega
    either are the same for me. its just important that you pick a time you're comfortable with
    sam.tan
    You're probably asleep, but today works well too. If we skip it, we can do tomorrow.
    ORAS-Mega
    ORAS-Mega
    All right I'm online as Feji's Fajitas
    R1 of TPIT :) I'll try be online today if you want to swing by TP. Thursday and Wednesday afternoons also work (my timezone is -6:00). Or if you want to do it on a weekend let me know a time. Cheers.
    sam.tan
    Idk, kinda busy. Hope you would understand!
    MG
    MG
    dw, take your time, we understand
    LanturnLight
    LanturnLight
    How about u genie do you want to battle r1 of tpit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…