Arcticblast
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup, wanna play this weekend, for example 8 pm, gmt +2 on saturday?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    can we possibly do 11pm your time today? sorry for such a late notice, I just figured out I could make that. but it's a bit late, if we need an extension we can maybe get it
    Fran
    Fran
    lets do 11, if you can't play earlier
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm on main, ready when you are
    Hey we play for dou ssnl. I'm gmt -8 and available all day Friday and anytime after 2pm Saturday.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    there’s a non zero chance I’m available for literally none of that time. I’ll see what I can figure out in the next couple days
    i just learned that theres a pokemon in pokemon go thats not in the main series
    if you can name it, ill give you all my hashtag points
    you're not allowed to look it up, you have to know it off the top of your head
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    fool! there are actually two, they are Steel Baby and Big Boy
    finally
    finally
    Holy shit there go my hashtag points AND checkmaters hashtag points (bc you named both)
    Hey we play for dou ssnl, I'm GMT-5 and am available from 7:30pm-10pm on Thursday/Friday and 2pm-8pm on Sunday, lmk what works best for you
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I can play Thursday, that's basically it with my current schedule. We're in pretty much the same time zone though so there shouldn't be any issues there.
    Spurrific
    Ok, how is 8pm tomorrow then?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Sounds good
    Hi! We have to play for dou ssnl, when can you play? im gmt -4
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Hi! Let me double check my schedule and I'll try to get back to you by tonight
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    How about Saturday evening around 8:30? We're in the same time zone
    LLiama
    LLiama
    I see you there then
    Hey we are paired up for drop an uber. I'm GMT +10. I would prefer to play Sunday my time but Friday afternoon and Saturday are fine.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    WHOOPS Saturday is probably best, I'll probably be busy all Sunday
    nice you're still following me. feels good to always have the support of my #1 fan
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    powerful how

btw who is The Kitty Cat seems like they just joined and then were banned within a few months

was it a Briyella alt
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    honestly I have no idea
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    nvm, looking at his 41 messages is pretty telling
    hey we have to play the doubles tour, im gmt+1 when do you wanna do it
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Somewhere between 7 and 10 EST tonight works really well for me; anything after that is a little more up in the air. I’m working all day tomorrow so that’s totally off limits but early Saturday might be possible (somewhere between 11 AM and 2 PM probably)
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    7 est today is fine
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'll be around on main so hmu
    Never forget that Arcticblast banned Checkmater in an abuse of power that permanently changed and shaped the brushiegame in an irrevocable way while also setting a dangerous precedent for brushies to make power-grabs.
    Hello Articblast,

This is SKRIEGZREX, I was wondering if it is okay if I can ask you a few questions about how to get more involved in the community, how to get a mentor for what tier to startout/tournaments/whatIneedtobecomeapoketuber/and events, what resources you recommend me on this site, how to learn the meta, and all of things with that please. I am really wanting to become the best I can be.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    hell yeah, ask away! just keep in mind that I don't really play any singles formats, so I can't personally help you get better at those
    SKRIEGZREX
    SKRIEGZREX
    Thank you, what format do you do , because I am serious on becoming not any next best battler but want to be great at all the formats like Joey, Blunder, old Shady, and want to be apart of all of this. What equipment do I need for a mac and what tiers would you recommend ? What software is what everyone uses to gen their mons and how to breed? Sorry if I went overboard, I am just really excited.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    oh goodness I completely forgot to answer this :(

start on Pokemon Showdown and go from there; it should work fine on a Mac and it's 100% easier to get the hang of the game there before you start grinding out Pokemon ingame.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…