Davon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nu open, gmt+2, lets play on weekend around 1-3 pm est
    Davon
    Davon
    okay weekend sounds good. let's battle on saturday 1pm est (your timezone 7pm gmt+2) (my timezone 10am gmt-7).
    zugubu royale
    im on main as zugubu royale, chall me
    nu open im gmt-7, would prefer to play on Sunday between 1pm and 4:30pm my time or after 9pm. Can also play Tuesday after 4pm my time. Let me know what works for you. If nothing works, just lmk what times work for you and I can try to fit my schedule towards yours.
    hey man, PU Open. I'm GMT +8 and would prefer to play on the weekend; anytime my 10 AM onwards works for my Sat, Sun, and Mon
    Davon
    Davon
    Let’s play on Saturday 12pm gmt+8 (Friday 9pm gmt-7)
    Idyll
    Idyll
    sure
    Idyll
    Idyll
    im on ps
    yo we're matched for the nu alpha tour, i can play any time this weekend gmt-7
    Davon
    Davon
    Let’s go for Saturday 10am gmt-7
    sliggoon
    sliggoon
    sounds good
    Hey we are paired for NU Alpha tour, I'm GMT -6, when are you available?
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds delightful. See you Saturday at noon, gmt-6.
    Feliburn
    Feliburn
    Hey pal something came up so idk if I will be able to make the time, you good with playing tomorrow if anything happens?
    Davon
    Davon
    yeah we can play tomorrow same time. hit me up on discord if you're available so i get a notification. davon#6336
    Hey I saw your signature about building a NU team- if you've got time could you shoot me a team w/ CM+Iron Defense Orbeetle?
    Davon
    Davon
    Sounds fun, I’ll get it done within the week
    Hey, I'm your next opponent in the NU alpha tour, I'm in GMT +11 and can play most days (excepting Wednesday at the moment but that could change) in the afternoon or evening my time, but can be flexible if that doesn't work. Let me know when is good for you.
    Davon
    Davon
    Hi, I’m free for the rest of the night (I’m gmt-7). Otherwise I’m available from 1am - 12pm the rest of the week (gmt-7), which is 8pm - 7am your time (gmt+11). If you’re not free tonight, would you like to play at 8pm your time (gmt+11) on Thursday?
    damien the genius
    damien the genius
    Do you want to just play now then? I haven't prepped a ton but honestly I'd rather just play the match as early as possible. I'll be on sd with afakedugong as my username if you're ready to challenge.
    Hey we play for NU League. My timezone is GMT -7, let me know when is best to play you. For me, if we can do Monday/Tuesday Night sometime that would be great.
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    1 am is way too late for me. I should be free after 4:30 pm on Tuesday if that works for you. Otherwise, Sunday morning/early afternoon sometime should be good too.
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    ready when you are
    Davon
    Davon
    Okay I’m in the NU room
    Nu blitz, -5 can pretty much only play weekend
    Davon
    Davon
    Okay I’m -7, let’s play on Saturday morning. Would 10am your time work for you?
    crucify
    crucify
    Yeah that should be good
    hi, we're paired up for nu stabmons. i'm gmt+8 and i'm free most evenings except wednesday (my time)
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    i just remembered i have something on thursday as well, mb. you alright with the same timing, but friday instead?
    Fragmented
    Fragmented
    im also free in the morning, between 8-10
    Davon
    Davon
    Okay let’s do Friday at 6pm your time.
    Hey, we're playing for NU open, sorry for not getting to you earlier. GMT - 6 here, lmk what times work well for you
    Davon
    Davon
    im available anytime today
    Davon
    Davon
    and anytime before 2:30 pm tomorrow
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright, I'll be on for most of the day today and should be able to play by that time tomorrow, just hmu
    i just went 20-0 on the ladder with ur specs jynx team u passed some while ago. the team is disgustingly good
    HJAD
    HJAD
    that's my boy Davon, your mega mence meta ou team still works too if you want an updated version :3
    Davon
    Davon
    Thank you shadestep I love it when people use my teams and have success

Hell yeah bruh let me see that ou team
    Hey we are paired for NU Open. I'm GMT -3
    Highways
    Highways
    I'm avaible these times, see you Friday/Saturday man!
    Highways
    Highways
    I was online today, unfortunately, you wasn't in the scheduled time. I have to go man, can we schedule a time for tomorrow?
    Davon
    Davon
    Sorry about that. I'm available 8am-2pm gmt-7.
    PM me on chat when you're ready for three-for-one. Going out to get some shopping but will be back soon.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…