SBPC
    SBPC
    Sounds fine
    SBPC
    SBPC
    Hey im still on and waiting for game
    pdt
    pdt
    bro my bad i had some family stuff come up - we can reschedule for weekend but if you’re busy take the W
    hi! uu majors round 2

i've got a really important exam on november 2nd, the day before the deadline, and my future self in two weeks will probably kick myself if i spent any significant time of the week leading up to the exam prepping and/or playing mons. sorry for the inconvenience, but is it alright if i ask for an extension?
    Hey, we're set for BH OMPL. When are you available to play? I'm US CST and prefer to play sometime during the week rather than the weekend. I'm generally on from around 8 to 5 my time
    a loser
    a loser
    Thursday 8:30 am my time is perfect. See you then!
    a loser
    a loser
    hey i'm still down for this morning but i'm having unexpected wifi issue. Should be fixed soon but i might be on a little later than 830. When i do get on it will be as loser2018. Sorry for any inconvenience if i am delayed
    pdt
    pdt
    just let me know when you're on ill be on for at least another hour
    when are we trying to play for ompl? im gmt +10, would prefer to play on the weekend sometime
    Your meme was fine but I think it’s mean to call Accelegor fishing on Kaori’s meme, especially when you guys later say you never really accused him of that. Just my opinion
    pdt
    pdt
    calling someone fishing should not offend anyone imo if you are offended by stuff like that they are going to have a bad time on the internet
    hello, we have to play for uu masters. Can you play on sunday in the morning or during midday? I’m gmt+1 CET
    Thamuz
    Thamuz
    sure, how about 6pm my time?
    Thamuz
    Thamuz
    Man I've been online all day, but never saw you on the mainsever. I'll be able to play only till 7 pm my time. Can you play today? I need a reply.
    Otherways you should ask for an extension.
    pdt
    pdt
    I was only just able to get on, if you can't play for the rest of the day I'll ask for an extension
    when uu masters? gmt -4
    pdt
    pdt
    i am gmt -6, can probably play this weekend evening your time on both saturday and sunday, or if you can do late nights my time like (9-11) on the weekdays that works too
    rylon
    rylon
    saturday
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah what time, i can't do after 4 pm my time and preferably after 8 am
    Are we doing the bf thing
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah lets do it, can u make a mesasge
    Bebo
    I’ll do it when I get home
    UU Majors. Best time for me is after 9pm gmt
    pdt
    pdt
    im -5 can do most days in the evening like after 6:30
    DKM
    DKM
    Wanna play wednesday or thursday?
    pdt
    pdt
    yeah either works for me
    when do u wanna play for uu majors -3 can do it from 1pm til 8pm u choose the day/time
    pdt
    pdt
    im -5 can we do tuesday around 6:30 my time?
    hs
    nah its too late for me. like 8h30pm
    we matched for bh fall seasonal, when are you available? I'm PST and am available for most of the day this week
    pdt
    pdt
    I'm central time, and available from 7 pm - 12 pm everyday Mon-Thurs, and then available on Saturday and Sunday during the day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…