GaryAjax
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rbtt, gmt-8 i can do after 6pm mon, tue, or fri. If that doesnt work i can probably do weekend but not sure when yet
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Can you do 10 pm your time on Friday? I am GMT + 5 : 30 so that would be Saturday morning for me.
    LordST
    LordST
    That should work yea
    hi we play for rbtt, gmt -6 can do Friday evening + any time on the weekend
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Im GMT + 5:30, can you play friday night around 11pm? That would be Saturday morning for me
    bobomania
    bobomania
    should work just fine, ill let you know if anything comes up
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    okay
    hi, when would you play for rbtt? im gmt -8 i can play in the weekday evenings or earlier in the weekend
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    yup that works
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Hey really sorry but I might be 30 - 60 mins late for the scheduled time, hope thats ok. If you dont mind can we postpone it by an hour?
    apologies
    apologies
    sure 1h later is ok !
    hi rbtt, i'm -5. i have a lot of games scheduled this week, so 9pm thursday my time would be the most optimal, friday at like 4pm would also work. sometime tonight or tomorrow might also work but i move back into school on tues and classes start wed.
    berry
    berry
    i'm checking my class schedule right now, i'm free tuesday and thursday from 10:30am to 2pm so i think 12:30 thurs works for me (11am would be even better tbh). I always sleep pretty late on the weekends, so i would be free to play from 11am to 5pm (ish) on weekends semi-reliably.
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Ok then lets play on 11am your time on Thursday.
    berry
    berry
    gotcha
    When play
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    How about 11pm friday your time (that would be Saturday early morning for me)
    odr
    odr
    Yeah I really can’t do that either, gotta be up early af for work saturday. You sure you can’t just be up at 8? 10pm is really as far as I can push it I usually go to bed around 9
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Just confirming here, were playing at 10 pk est Tuesday
    hey, checking in for rbtt - what's your week look like? I'm GMT-5
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    Oh wow I fully got mixed up about what day we were talking about; this is the only time that's happened to me and I'm very embarrassed. My bad. When you say you won't be free "from Friday," do you mean you're only free until Friday, or you're not free again until after Friday?
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Until Friday, also yeah I kinda understand your confusion. Anyways we can play at the same time tomorrow or we can play today (can't guarantee if/when I'll be online tho)
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    OK, awesome. I'll definitely be around when I thought were were playing, which is - to avoid timezone confusion entirely - about 10.5 hours from the time of this post.
    When can you do fight for team tour
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Hi, so does Wednesday around 3-4 am GMT work for you. I'm GMT + 5:30. Do tell if it's ok and when you'll be online.
    pokeblade101
    pokeblade101
    just putting this here in case. Yeah gmt 3am is good
    Hi! We have to battle on team tour. I'm gmt+1 and I can play most of my daytime, except a few hours in my afternoons. Let me know what time is good for you.
    JuanAsh
    Okay, so for example, saturday is good? And earlier in the morning or earlier at this time? Tell me an hour that is good for you, I should be free all the day.
    GaryAjax
    GaryAjax
    Earlier in the morning. Anywhere from 9am - 3pm my time is good. I'm free all day on Sunday.
    JuanAsh
    Great
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…