Iguana
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo BH SSNL, I'm GMT+2 and can play almost everytime, what about you ?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    I can make that work. :) Are you able to play tomorrow (Friday) morning for you? Not sure how early you get up, but I could do like 8:30 or 9:00 AM your time.
    Naoki-sama
    Naoki-sama
    yup i'll be there
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, great! See you then.
    when u tryna play for mnm ssnl
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Sweet! Would Sunday like early evening your time work? Maybe like 5 PM your time?
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    yea im free anytime p much since i got nun else to do
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, sounds good, man. :) I'll let you know if anything changes, but that should work!
    hey, we talked on ps for dpp cup, but to further schedule here:

im gmt-4. what time on friday evening works for you again?
    Hey, considering the lack of activity regarding your r1 opp, in all likelihood we're going to be opponents in r2 of ADV cup. My timezone is GMT -4 and I'm available 11:00am-3:00pm on weekdays and all day on weekends, however I will have worse internet connection on weekends. Let me know what happens concerning your r1 match and what times work best for you if we end up being opponents.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey there! Thanks for reaching out. Yeah, I just called act on my first round opponent since I can't seem to get in touch with them, so I'm going to tentatively assume I can schedule for my second round match. This is good to know about when you are available! Would you be able to play like Saturday afternoon your time?
    pp's splash town
    pp's splash town
    Does 3pm my time on Saturday work for you?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Yes, I think it should! Sounds good. :) I'll be around for most of the week if anything changes, but let's plan on that!
    Ey bro u there ? sorry i am busy, i can play now.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, no worries. I'll hop onto Showdown in a second. :)
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    I am PS main, i am ¨I love u Jesus¨
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Oh okay haha I'm in my main, and I'll search for you.
    I am your opponent for the BH SSNL. My GTM is +2. When you will be available?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hi! Thanks for reaching out! I couldn't send you a message on your profile because I think that's limited. Would you be able to play later this week, like Sunday evening your time?
    DF-Shock
    DF-Shock
    Sunday evening around 10PM for me is OK?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    That's perfect! :D Thanks so much, and I'll see you then!
    Hi, when can play with me the gsc cup ? i am gtm - 4.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Yes, that would be great! :) I'll plan to see you then!
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, I'm ready on Showdown whenever you are. :) I'm on my main (mc56556).
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, I waited for 45 minutes for you. :/ I guess we'll have to reschedule.
    we play for dpp cup, i'm gmt +2, wanna play today/tomorrow?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, I can try for something today. I just have a bunch of matches to get through, so this is a struggle. Would you be able to play in a few hours? Like 10 PM your time? You're GMT+2, right?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    yes that would be ok, i am indeed gmt +2
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, sounds good. I just wanted to check because you mentioned EST a couple of times. Okay, I'll plan to see you then!
    Play when adv cup
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay! Would evening your time on Thursday work? You're GMT + 1?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, I didn't hear back from you about this, so I'm going to request an extension so we can complete this. Are you available over the next few days?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, okay, good news! We got an extension! So, we have until this Thursday at 11:59 PM GMT-2, so that gives us the next few days. Let me know when might work for you!
    Hey adv ssnl I'm gmt+5:30 free on my evenings contact me on disc Winterains#9854
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Sure! Do you mean like earlier in the week or earlier during the day on Saturday? If the former, I can try for your evening on Thursday? I'd prefer not to play on Friday for this if possible because I also have my BW Cup match then.
    w_r
    w_r
    I think we'll need an extension afterall what is ur availability next week
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, that's fine! I should be very available the start of next week. I'll get back to you with some more specifics in a little while.
    Hey we play for bw cup I’m -4 when can u play
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, I didn't see you online this afternoon your time. Are you able to play at all tomorrow? The deadline is rapidly approaching.
    apesh!t
    yeah i can play for the rest of tonight or tommorrow around this time
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay. Unfortunately, the next several hours don't work well on my end, but around this time tomorrow should work just fine!
    GSC SSNL when? GMT+1 here. Evenings only, but weekends I can be more flexible
    Iguana
    Iguana
    All good! I can try for Wednesday. Would your evening work? Something like 9 PM?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Actually, Friday might work better. lol Sorry. Would something like 8 PM your time Friday work?
    Diophantine
    Should be fine
    Hey when do you wanna play for adv ssnl? I'm +1
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, shoot, oh my gosh, I totally misremembered when we were playing. :P That's my bad. Are you available during the same time tomorrow? Really sorry about this.
    Heika
    Heika
    I don't know about my availabilities tmrw same time on Sunday or later on Sat I should be available tho
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay! Honestly, if you are around right now, I can. I'm on as my main on Showdown at the moment. But there's no pressure if you can't.
    Hey we play for OU Spring Seasonal. I'm GMT-6/CST. I'm free week nights after 6pm my time. Might be busy this weekend though.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey! Thanks for reaching out! Could you play Friday night? I don't know what's too late for you, but could you do a bit of a later time? Like 10 PM?
    anthonyleet
    anthonyleet
    Sounds good
    GSC Winter ssnl. I prefer after 9pm gmt if possible but let me know when you can play
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey there! Thanks for reaching out! I'm super excited to play for the GSC OU SSNL. :) I can definitely work around that! As it happens, we actually have a lot of time to schedule. Would you like to play later next week? Not sure how late you would like to go, but would you like to do 9:00 PM next Thursday night?
    DKM
    DKM
    Sure. See you then
    Iguana
    Iguana
    I'm on Showdown on my main for whenever you're ready. :)
    Hi, we are paired for ADV Winter tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play this Thursday/Friday evening my time, otherwise in weekend. Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, as I'm talking to you I forget I had an important commitment. But we can ask a little extention and play this Monday, as we decided between all of us.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Btw, on Monday we have to play before or after RoA Tour Night; in fact I'm the host of Euro Tour
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Do you want to play this Tuesday, evening my time? Araii has already been notified about our extention.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…