Scholar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we’re paired for the CAP tourney. I’m gmt-4, when can you play?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Sorry I got too preoccupied with other tour games. I can play anytime tomorrow in the range of 3pm-10pm gmt-4.
    13electrode13
    13electrode13
    sorry, didn't see this until just now. R1's technically over now, but we could probably do the matches anyway if we do it today. I'm free pretty much all day today.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I can do right now before i eat lunch.
    Greetings, fellow TOX uwu
    I would like to request that we situate a time at which to play for the 1v1 Spring Seasonal tournament in which we are paired owo
    My timezone is GMT-5 but feel free to ignore that as I am able to make almost any time :3
    I would prefer to have our match sooner rather than later but will submit to whatever time you choose <3
    wen fite?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    lets go for tuesday at 3pm gmt-4
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Sounds good, dad >.<
    1v1pl. gmt-4, would prefer to play as soon as possible
    The Strap
    The Strap
    I have work past 6pm and won't be home until midnight on Saturday. Does anytime before 3pm work for you?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Err, I can manage to do 2pm gmt-4 tomorrow. With being home all the time due to coronavirus outbreak kinda screwed up my sleeping schedule (other than today cuz I gotta go do a drug test for a potential new job) and im usually not up till 10am-12pm.
    The Strap
    The Strap
    2pm tmrw would be great
    Hello when do you want to play for BW cup. I am currently out of work due to covid so i am pretty flexible. timezone is gmt+0. if you want to schedule on discord my discord is treyi#6852
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I am starting a job soon and have to unfortunately drop out so i can focus on the other tours and classic cups that i actually know the metagame to, so take win.
    p2
    Okay, good luck
    toadandhishaxx
    Hey wanna play weekend?
    Ren
    Ren
    Saturday sounds good I'll get back to you later on a set time if that's ok?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah if you can tell me by Thursday night then thats ok.
    Ren
    Ren
    I'm actually really busy this week so I'll probably be subbed out, just wanted to tell you in advance!
    Hey. Im gmt. I can play in about an hour. Will be free for a few hours then. Just have other tours to play now. Else i can do weekend :)
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Ok cool c ya then
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I need a time in that time window lmao, not gonna sit on ps for two straight hours waiting for you. I forgot with the time change i be gmt-4 on sunday.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    Lets do 3 pm.
    Dpp LC: I can play 9-4 most days GMT -6, generally not weekends but may occasionally find time.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    If you were online you can see i am lol.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Been literally spamming /user yami
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Dont own yami as its disabled. ?-? I chall in a second, im yami the bloodedge.
    When play for PL, I'm -8. I have a conflict this weekend Friday-Sunday so during the week works best.
    pqs
    alr sorry for blaming dom, as a last resort you and yami could play on sunday
    Synonimous
    Synonimous
    Actually, I can play Sunday. 11 AM PST work?
    pqs
    Yami says it works
    1v1pl, +1, when can you play? I usually can on weekends (Friday too ig) at my nights
    Scholar
    Scholar
    You are obviously available rn, just play me so i can figure out some personal things irl so i can stop having 5 million breakdowns over every little thing that goes wrong in my life.
    xJoelituh
    No. I cannot, I'm just replying you on the phone
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Fine do whatever. I just wanted to get this over with.
    When are you available? My Time Zone is GMT+8 and here's my availability if using my timezone:
    10 AM - 10 PM Saturday
    11 AM - 10 PM Sunday
    10 AM - 1 PM / 9 PM -10 PM Monday, Wednesday
    10 AM - 11 AM / 9PM - 10 PM Tuesday
    Scholar
    Scholar
    uggh sorry i forgot to put my tz im gmt-5. Been rough irl
    Roldski32
    Roldski32
    seems ok enough
    Roldski32
    Roldski32
    if i'm not mistaken, our match should be started soon( 9 AM Tuesday is 10 PM Tuesday in my time), are you ready?
    LC ssnls. GMT+9 and can play 11pm~1am on weekdays or 7pm~1am on Saturday.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    9am gmt-5 friday, i think i converted right and thats 11pm your time?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Thats correct. I'll see you then
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Take w.
    Yo we play for rigged mono
    Gmt+1, can play all evenings/nights except for tuesday
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Thursday 10pm your time might be possible
    Scholar
    Scholar
    You mean around rn or my 10am? Just making sure here as either way works.
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    I meant your 10AM, messed that up, my b. But I'll see you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…