PMD-Mudkip
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey tpp w7, im gmt -7 and at best i can play either tomorrow pretty much any time during the day or friday-sunday at my night time, lmk what works for you
    when u want to play for swiss I can Thursday n Sunday (i can try other days (bar Saturday) but this two days I have a more defined schedule so it's easier for me to ensure that I will be home to play the games), I'm gmt+2 and can pretty much any hour but if possible id like to play 11 pm gmt+2(that's only preference I can from 4 pm to 12 am)
    hey when would you like to play for lc swiss? (gmt +2)
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    Hi I have the same timezone.
    I'd like to play between Friday and Sunday if possible. I don't know what time yet sorry.
    Albi
    Albi
    It’s cool, i am free this weekend, mornings and afternoons are better for me but I can do evening too if you really need it
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    Afternoons are fine for me too. Let's say saturday? Else it has to be sunday x)
    When can you play for ladder tour? I can generally be free Monday - Wednesday and Friday 9-5 GMT -6
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    Is 1PM Wednesday your time fine?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    It may be - but if not 1:30 is a bit safer.
    When do you wanna play for LC Seasonal? Would prefer later in the week, GMT 0
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    I'm free whenever you are from Wednesday to Sunday this week. So choose! =)
    I'm GMT+1.
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    Saturday 9pm your time?
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    Ok fine. I'll be on my main Mudkipfromfuture.
    AAA LC tour, am gmt +2 can play mostly whenever after 4pm my time but preferably after 8pm and before midnight :)
    PMD-Mudkip
    PMD-Mudkip
    Oh perfect we have the same hours.
    So can we do this Thursday at 8PM gmt+2?
    I can also play Wednesday after 9PM and Friday after 8PM you can choose.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…