queso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When ya tryna play? I still have to build but ye
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    Finished team, I'm EST, and I'm available any time after 2 PM my time.
    queso
    queso
    yeah i can do around the same times i gotta build too idek what tier we're playing can we shoot for later in the week sometime around 6pm your time?
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    for sure, best time available
    doubles skymin tour. gmt-8. I can play next weekend and cannot play during the weekdays. let's play at 11am my time or another time of your choosing.
    GenOne
    GenOne
    bring counters to cheese
    Hi we play for the skymin tour. I am EST and am available basically anytime before 5pm. I saw you were on a moment ago though so if you wanted to just play now that would work too!
    queso
    queso
    can't rn, and before 5pm won't work for me until weekends at around 2pmish your time?
    Lunar.
    Lunar.
    Yea that works I can do either day.
    Hey, im free weekends and im GMT +1, when wanna play?
    queso
    queso
    can you do sat at like 8pm ish your time
    Reyzark
    Reyzark
    Sure, ill be there
    Reyzark
    Reyzark
    hey, I think u missed our time. Wanna plaay now or tmrw?
    Mono ssnls. GMT+9 and can play 11pm~1am on weekdays, 5pm~1am on Sunday
    queso
    queso
    i’m -8, can you play earlier on sunday? the best i can do is 4pm sunday otherwise i can’t do that late any time
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Hmm can you play in your morning (8am?) If thats too early I can try and make it by 4:30pm although I cant guarantee it
    any chance you'll be online soon cause im around and i really dont care about rigged so lets just play
    queso
    queso
    sorry i couldn't do it then, lets stick w sunday
    neomon
    neomon
    Let's have a time down Sunday so we don't miss each other I suggest 9pm gmt+1
    queso
    queso
    sure
    you want to play sometime tomorrow. If not we'll likely need an extension as i work this weekend.
    lost heros
    lost heros
    ill be online then
    queso
    queso
    Hey I’m sorry I can’t do today can we get an ext
    lost heros
    lost heros
    yea sure, I'll let you know when I'm available next week. Probably tuesday or wednesday afternoon est
    hey BW RU cup im gmt 0 can play almost every day around my 23pm and later. Somedays even earlier or in the morning. When do you wanna play?
    Yomii
    Yomii
    yeah i can do friday, but probably later would work better like 1 am or so. Are u ok with that? otherwise sunday evening should be also fine
    queso
    queso
    yeah that's ok
    queso
    queso
    i'm on as cheese555 on main
    hey PUNK when play for aaa 1v1
    queso
    queso
    i'm -10 rn, i don't have very set schedule yet can you tell me your timezone and when you're available
    THIS MACHINE
    THIS MACHINE
    im cst, available most days from 7 pm to 12 pm
    ru thing, can play after 9pm gmt-3 on weekdays and cant play friday or saturday
    queso
    queso
    can you do tomorrow at 11:15pm? otherwise i'm gmt-8 and can only do sunday, but all day so we can do earlier at around 10pm
    lighthouses
    lighthouses
    Yea i prb can
    lighthouses
    lighthouses
    Yea i prb can
    Hi, playing for ssb. My timezone is est, im free most of today if you can catch me on, usually online in the rands room. Friday and saturday ill be busy cause work, sunday i should be able to at around 6:30pm. Otherwise i should be relatively free until the deadline
    Hey, we are paired for the bss tournament. I'm gmt+2 and can play evenings/mornings or on the weekend. When do you have time?
    Biber
    Biber
    I waited for an hour, but have to go to work now, maybe try again tomorrow?
    queso
    queso
    oh shoot that was my bad i'm so sorry for some reason i got that that was thursday my time in my head. will friday your 8am work? that would be thursday 10 pm for me
    Biber
    Biber
    Sure :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…