Lambovino
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we're paired for ost. im gmt-5 and can play pretty much any day. lmk what works for you
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    that should be good for me ! (i wanted to say evening and not afternoon lmao sry, but this time is still great for me ! however if you want us to play later i can)
    temp
    temp
    im on main as temp
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    comming soon sry i'm late
    salut ! c'est bientôt ton anniversaire, et je me demandais... tu penses quoi du conflit israélo-palestinien?
    Je te souhaite une bonne nuit, il est 1h du matin et l'avenir appartient à ceux qui se lèvent tôt.
    Hi we play UU majors, I'm GMT-5 and can play most of my mornings before noon except Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. LMK what works for you or your schedule if none work
    uu majors -4 prefer weekend
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    i can't find you in the slowking pool, but, if the mistake is from me, i can play in the evening for sure, does something like 9 or 10pm my time works for you ?
    Jade
    Jade
    ugh my bad i mixed up our pools, so sorry for the inconvenience...good luck with your oppos for this round
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    Thanks, you too !
    hi we play for ROA Team Trial R1! I'm GMT+1 and available pretty much every day (except Thursday) from midday to midnight, let me know if you have any preferences
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    hi ! are you available sunday evening ? i'm gmt+2
    Pupl when can u play
    Im gmt+2 and mostly available in the evening, would thursday work for u?
    DnB
    DnB
    cant say it bc of my job, but it should work, if not ill tell u on wednesday :)
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    ok ! let's say thursday for now and if you can we pass it on friday ! have a nice day
    DnB
    DnB
    sure thing :)
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    OMG tu dessines trop bien ! Tu devrais ouvrir un thread de dessin je pense ^^

Sinon, on joue quand pour le PU kickoff ?
    Horodro
    Horodro
    raconte pas ta vie
    PU Kickoff Tour! I'm at GMT-5 (Central Daylight Time) and since we're in the midst of a pandemic, I'm working at home and have the days open. Let me know what works best for you!
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    I can play Friday as well in the timeframe that you mentioned at the start of this conversation if that's ok? Also, apparently we're being allowed to use the mons that were banned a couple of days ago since the round started before they were banned. Akir told us to play in Gen8NU format so yea. But Friday afternoon for me (evening for you) works for you?
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    this is perfect, see you friday ! i think i will be online all the evening on PS so that should be ok to find me
    Oathkeeper
    Oathkeeper
    Perfect! I'm always in the RU, NU, PU, and ZU rooms if you need to find me. I go by the same name!
    ou ssnls r3, im gmt-4, and would prefer mornings on weekdays
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    sorry i thought i was already out of that ssnl lol, gl for the tour !
    kythr
    kythr
    no worries, and thanks for good regards :)
    OU fall seasonal Loser's bracket, when do u wanna play? I'm GMT-4
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    i'm not sure to be here at 3, is 3.30 or 4PM ok for you?
    MunchlaxAndChill
    MunchlaxAndChill
    I won't be able to make it that late since we already agreed upon the earlier time. Just take the win.
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    you can take the win if you want, i don't mind winning in the OU ssnl, but i said that i'll try and not that it was surely ok for me :eyes:
    pu open , we have 2 weeks to play and i need time to prepare , what about playing next week
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    ugh, sry for the late, i had some huge connection problems, when are you up to play?
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    ah i see that this is too late lmao
    hey we play for the pu ladder tour, when would you like to play? im gmt -4
    robjr
    robjr
    between 11am-2pm my time would be great
    Lambovino
    Lambovino
    i think i will be there, 12.30 your time is the best for me, but if you can't i will be able to play most of the time during the period that you said
    robjr
    robjr
    nah thats fine w/ me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…