Hyero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for Doubles OU tournament. I'm GMT +8 and free from 10 AM to 10 PM at all day. I don't recommend doing on Tuesday, but I can do it if you want to.
    HeatEdgeSword
    Sure. I will inform you if there's any interruption.
    HeatEdgeSword
    ....your 10 PM on Friday is 4 AM in my time zone. We need to reschedule, how about Saturday or Sunday at 8 PM in my time zone?
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Oooh ok sorry i didn't understand your gmt! So you from Malaysia, when in your zone is 8pm for me it's 1pm. Ok see you tommorow!
    hey, pu fall seasonal. I'm gmt+2 when u want to play?
    Hyero
    Hyero
    gmt+2 to, do you can play saturday at 9.30pm?
    Rexus
    Rexus
    wanna play now?
    Rexus
    Rexus
    well if u see me online and wanna play just chall Rexus. Otherwise saturday 9:30 works, see you
    What time did we arrange again? I won my r1 for pu ssnl.
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Yes this night if you want at 9.30 pm if youre ok
    Im actually your pu ssnl opponent and im Free all Day Today and tmrw of you want im gmt+2 and i also have the evenings free rest of the week
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Hi neomon, you was with me in a pks tournaments remember! Ok go play today im gtc+2 to. If we don't play today we will schedule for an other day. Ty Hyerro
    neomon
    neomon
    u wanna play now
    Hello we play for uu open, im gmt +5:30 and would prefer to play at either 7pm or 9pm my time any day except Sunday because I am travelling on Sunday. I am flexible with prior notice. Let me know what works
    Hyero
    Hyero
    hi dude, im gtm+2 so when is 21 pm for you is 3 am for me x). If you can play at 5.30 pm gmt+5:30 its perfect. thx Hyerro
    freezai
    freezai
    are you sure? 9pm my time is 5:30 pm for you.
    Anyways, can we do 5:30 pm my time today?
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Raaah im disapointed because i have a very big festival in my city so i cant play this week so i give you the win :(
    nu open, I’m gmt-4. Weekdays I get off work during my evenings so they probably won’t work unless you would be ok playing late, otherwise I’m p flexible on the weekend. Lmk what works for you.
    Pak
    Pak
    im on the ps main server
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Okok but please quickly i need to sleep
    Pak
    Pak
    I left bro, gotta eat dinner before doing some other stuff tonight.
    hi when do you want to play for nu open? gmt+2, I'm free most evenings after 6, and more able to free up time during the weekends if needed up until like. I work full time though, so before 6 on weekdays is completely impossible for me to make.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I'm on main in the nu room under this name for the next while.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I've been waited around for a hour, and you don't seem to be showing up and I want to go to sleep because I'm exhausted. When's your next time you can do? I'll probably be busy tomorrow but you do sunday sometime? like 8pm?
    Hyero
    Hyero
    very sorry dude, ok sunday at 8:00pm and if i forget, claim aw
    Hey! You are my second opponent for the PU gods among us tour. When do you wanna play? I am UTC +1
    Hyero
    Hyero
    Ok for now?
    Hyero
    Hyero
    What is your alt showdown?
    jonago
    jonago
    Yeah I was already asleep when you answered. Lets play today. My alt is T0butz. If you see me challenge me. I am available the whole day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…