tko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we play ZUPL,

I'm GMT -4 and can play on weekend evenings after 8 PM. I can also play some other times, esp on weekend day time, if that works better for you. LMK what works.
    hey, paired for zupl. i'm gmt -4 and should be free most of the week. lemme know what works for you
    tko
    tko
    thinking saturday evening -4 would be ideal, maybe around 7pm or so
    5gen
    5gen
    Sure thing
    tko
    tko
    yo if you want to play today im free as well
    Hi we play ZUPL, I'm GMT -4 and can play weekend except 3-8 PM Sunday and 4-8 PM Saturday. Also can play some weekday evenings if you let me know in advance. LMK what works
    hi mono om cup im gmt-4 i can play in my afternoons and nights, when u can play?
    tko
    tko
    Maybe we can do Sunday evening your time?
    Hey when do you want to play for zupl?
    Im GMT +1
    good availability so whatever best for you
    when zupl -6
    tko
    tko
    anytime wknd?
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    MZ
    MZ
    somehow I dont have ur discord? I'm MZ#8844. probably the easiest way to see when we're both on
    Hey, we're paired for the NU open. Wanna play on thursday 9pm gmt+2?
    Hachimaki
    Hachimaki
    That's totally fine, see you then c:
    tko
    tko
    apologies for missing this entirely, if you would like to reschedule that's cool but if you asked for a sub that's fine by me too
    tko
    tko
    bump? i apologize once again for missing original time :9
    rupl, would prefer playing on wednesday or thursday probs. can do tues as well though. -4 and afternoons tend to work best, but can do nights as well. lmk
    tko
    tko
    talked on the discord - see you on wed!
    We are paired for ltpl. I am gmt+0 8pm-11pm evenings works best for me Thursday-Friday. Sat-Sunday im very flexible to make times work. Let me know what works best for you
    Cynara
    That was 6am my time. I have to get up to get ready for work around 7am so its a bit too late for me to do. Please provide me with your availability and timezone and we can find something that works.
    tko
    tko
    i can do friday 8 pm your time
    Cynara
    Thats works, I'll be around then
    When do you wanna play for snake? Gmt-4, available after 3 pm weekdays, weekend has some uncertain availability since I'll be home with my family for labor day
    tko
    tko
    i dont want to play that early. im free any time on friday / saturday / sunday, even if that's morning or night time. between school and work i only have pockets of free time until the night, and the bulk of my free time on weekdays are when you're probably already asleep.
    BurntZebra
    BurntZebra
    instead of johning me for 3 days straight, you could have prepped so you'd be ready to play wednesday. how about saturday at 8 pm my time?
    tko
    tko
    Yea that time works.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…