Lasen
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hi, we have tonight,,, tomorrow and Sunday to lose a play for Cyclohm. I'm GMT-5, I can play tonight, most times tomorrow, and Sunday after 2pm
    Lasen
    Lasen
    yeah just come online, I am watching SHSP vs. Atha and then we can play!
    hey there we're together for cap playtest i'm GMT+5.5, when are you up for playing?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Any day from Wednesday onward should be fine, GMT+2 so finding you online should be easy enough.
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    Hey, just realized we didn't set a proper time, would friday at 5PM my time work out for you?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    should be fine yes
    i am a winoone. i haev a big bewwi and i dwum my bewwi w/ hands if you dont wepost this comment on 10 othew pages i wiww get a 4x atk boost and espeed uw team
    We are paired for Ubers Seasonal, when do you want to play? I usually active at GMT -8 to GMT -4/5.
    Hiya, we're up for that OM Ghosting Tour. Wanna schedule over Discord or something? Our team is PartMan#7321, Thunder#3432, and Raj#7156.
    gmt+1 nfepl, when do you wanna play?
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Preferably, never.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Saturday 9pm GMT
    Jett
    Jett
    alright that should be fine
    Hey, you good with playing NFEPL weekend? Preferably Sunday evening my time (GMT+2)
    I asked Lasen for an autograph at a party. He squeezed my lips and said, “Shh. Not clutch." I apologized. He said, "remember that time in high school I farted in class?” I said, “oh yeah?” He gazed into the stars. He said, “that fart is still there, bro. It’s still fucking there.”
    Hey, UPL. GMT-4.When can you play? I'd like to play before the weekend if you can manage please
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Friday 2pm your time.
    ckw
    ckw
    Sounds good
    ckw
    ckw
    I'm on stour
    Yo, When you wanna play SM Ubers tour? I'm gmt -7, available any time these next two days if it works for u
    Duncajuwon
    Duncajuwon
    i think i always go to sleep right wne u come on and you go to sleep once i come on LOL but imma be on tonight til around midnight to try to catch u on :D
    Lasen
    Lasen
    who's midnight LOL
    Lasen
    Lasen
    vro I should get the dub for you having 2 accounts no cap, but just message me on PS when you wanna play.
    Kind of crazy to think that in just a few short years, Lasen accomplished his dream of becoming a full-time, premium warlord instead of just another “video game guy” who only does war on the side.
    Lasen told me, "you're a prodigy and a tender young child." I was born in 1983 and was raised by Lasen after he killed my parents in a car crash. He told me “If it makes you feel better, I will win a trophy for you. You're not that good at Pokemon and your parents aren’t coming back.”
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Just got reported to my boss for thinking of this and laughing like a spastic
    I met Lasen at a tattoo parlor. He wanted to get a tattoo on his brain, but the artist said that it would kill him. Lasen said “you don’t know shit about art” and slapped him on the ass. The artist started crying. Lasen said, "Please stop, you're ugly when you cry."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…