Riku Sakuraba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for mono ssnl ? I'm gmt+2
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm GMT-4 so you're about 6 hours ahead of me. Saturday would be fine since I have classes during the week. As for times...how does 6 or 7pm your time work? That's 12/1pm my time.
    Toadow
    Toadow
    Yeah np
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, whenever you are ready, I'm online as Riku Sakuraba.
    o/ When do you wanna play again for the Mono OM tour? Same availability for me as before. (GMT -7 and can not do 6PM-8PM -7 or Saturday)
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey. I'm most available on Friday since I have uni during the week. I can do like 5/6pm EST which is about 2/3pm GMT-7. Would that day and time work for you?
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Yea that works for me
    Ticken
    Ticken
    Ready when you are
    pmd you on showdown earlier today but you were blocking pms. i am -5 when do you want to get it done?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sorry about that; didn't know my PMs were still blocked. If you'd like to go later today, then let's do it tonight. Same timezone so whenever you get on, lmk. I'll have my PMs unblocked and will be on Riku Sakuraba.
    mono ladder tour when? gmt-5
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm a hour behind you. If you prefer to do the match sooner rather than later, I can do it either tomorrow or Tuesday. I have a few tour battles to do towards the end of the week, but I'm relatively free otherwise.
    Gray
    Tmr sounds good. What time will you be available? I would prefer afternoon/evening
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'll be around from now until later in the day. I'll be on Riku Sakuraba whenever you're ready to go.
    Hey, we matched for Monothreat in the SS Mono OMs Cup, I'm GMT+2 and not available past 9 pm. The deadline is 13th september. When are you available ? Btw the players have to agree on the type they'd like to play for the battle, I'd like to add the clause : No Bug / Drake / Ghost / Rock, bcs I haven't fun building and playing for these types in this tier.
    Hey we play for seasonals I'm gmt-4 however I work alot of long shifts so the weekend is preferable. Would Saturday at 3pm work for you?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, we're the same timezone. Saturday at 3pm sounds fine. I'll see you then.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Whenever you're ready, I'll be on Riku Sakuraba
    playing ssnls bro im gmt +3 when are u available
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    If you'd like, I could play now
    Entei
    Entei
    if you cant do today then tomorrow evening between 7pm-12am works;
    i also wouldnt mind thursday at 7pm(and 1-2hrs earlier if thats possible) my time, only thing is ill have to run at 7:50pm as my shift starts at 8pm
    Entei
    Entei
    oh that would be awesome, im online under "omniax"
    Yo I'm ur Seasonals opponent when are u free I'm free anytime pretty much before Monday I'm GMT -7
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Oh sorry. I just got on and saw my messages; my apologies. I can pretty go any day around those times. I'm freed from the thing that kept me from going Monday/Wed/Friday, so my schedule is now pretty free for the week. If you want to do it earlier, we can go tomorrow or Saturday around 5pm EST if you'd like.
    Ur Boi UT
    Ur Boi UT
    Yea, let's do Saturday at 6 pm EST if that's cool with you, whats your PS name?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'm usually on my MLT alt: MLT6G3 Mitsuru for this week, but Riku Sakuraba is my main one.
    Hey buddy, PU-Open R3, I'm GMT-4. Do you care to play sometime this weekend?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, we're the same timezone, so that's nice. Do you have a specific day and time you'd like to go at? I'm free on the weekends so I can go at most times.
    Bag of Trixx
    Bag of Trixx
    Oh wow that makes this easy for both of us lol. And ummmm honestly I'm fine with maybe around 5pm Saturday? How's that work for you
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    That works fine; I will see you then
    hi, lc open, gmt+2, im free every day exect weekend
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, I'm GMT-4 so that's 6 hours ahead. If you're free on Thursday/Friday evening (like 7-8pmish onwards), let's shoot for that day and time?
    Tao
    Tao
    Thursday evening should work
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I'll be on Riku Sakuraba on PS whenever you're ready
    Hi we play for pu pyrotoz tour gmt+1, I’ll be free later on tonight if u want
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, you're like 5 hours ahead, but I'll be on for most of the day today
    Taskr
    Taskr
    hey hmu, when you come online, ill be on main as taskr, ill be around for the next hour or so
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…