apologies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi man we have to play for dpp seasonal r6, I am gmt+0 and free my evenings till about 10pm my time. When works for you?
    apologies
    apologies
    Awesome. Does saturday work? I'm gmt-7 and working until about 4pm every other day this week.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Yep that works bro see you then
    yo, dpp ssnl. im gmt+3, free tuesday 9-11pm, thursday 1-11pm, friday 1-4pm, and saturday evening. when?
    when do u wanna play for dpp ssnl, could do like tomorrow at 9pm gmt-4
    apologies
    apologies
    hey, i think i will be free to play then but there's a chance i could be a bit late, i'll try to be on at that time tho
    Steorra
    Steorra
    cool cool cya then
    Steorra
    Steorra
    on main as aurodian, chall whenever
    Hey I am your RBTT W1 opponent
    When do you want to battle?
    I am GMT+1 and should be free my evenings and afternoons if Uni isnt too bad with me
    hey, we play for dpp ssnl. im -4 and would like to play any time after 1pm p much anyday. lmk when u wanna fight
    apologies
    apologies
    i can play rn or tomorrow after 1pm is fine
    emma
    emma
    lets play rfn, on ps! as emma stone fan
    Hey, nice to meet you! We are paired for DPP Mence tour semifinals. I'm gmt +2, I can play from 10 am to 2 pm gmt +2 Saturday and Sunday. I can also play from 12,30 pm gmt +2 to 3 am gmt +2 today and Saturday. I'll be off the next week from Monday to Wed. This also is my discord hellpowna#0851
    Hey dude matched up for dpp seasonal when do you wanna fight? My timezone’s est, I down to play asap if you are
    apologies
    apologies
    yo i can probably play tomorrow or whenever i'm pst
    eden
    eden
    Hey dude if you’re on now I’d love to get this done, if it’s too late for you tomorrow works too
    eden
    eden
    My discord is eden#4204 for convinience
    hey we gotta play for dpp mence tour, im gmt+2 when are you available
    apologies
    apologies
    im gmt-7 can you play in the evening your time some day next week?
    Louna
    Louna
    yea sure i'll be available anyday between 10pm-1am gmt+2
    apologies
    apologies
    hey, you want to play today?
    hi when do you want to play for dpp gc ? i'm gmt+2
    apologies
    apologies
    hi i'm gmt -7 and usually free around noon my time if you can play in the evening?
    Staxi
    Staxi
    sunday around 9pm my time?
    apologies
    when do u wanna scrap dpp. im +1
    apologies
    apologies
    im gmt-7 im down to play some time next week or weekend pretty flexible
    shade
    shade
    i work full time and am away this weekend so i can do 7-10pm my time tues/weds/thurs next week or we can do next sunday?
    apologies
    apologies
    yea lets just play during the week that time is ok for me!
    Retro Cup. This week/Weekend is pretty filled for me wanna do sometime on the Weekend 1st or 2nd of August? Im gmt+2
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Lets do this tmr my evening then ok?
    apologies
    apologies
    i would prefer to play on the weekend (1st or 2nd) if you can. tomorrow might work
    snøfall
    snøfall
    We can do sunday morning 8-9am gmt+2 if you wanna(your saturday night)
    mence tour r2, I'm gmt+2 and should be able to play weekdays 6pm or later or on the weekend. When can you play?
    Bygone Days
    Bygone Days
    take the win^^. don't have much time atm and scheduling feels kinda whatever.
    apologies
    apologies
    damn ok, well i'll probably be around tomorrow morning my time (gmt-7) if you change your mind and happen to be available. would be fun to play if we can make it work.
    apologies
    apologies
    by tomorrow i mean sunday
    I guess we're matched up for the Mence tournament. Can you play tomorrow evening EDT?
    apologies
    apologies
    possibly but i’m not sure if that will work for me... any chance you can play right now or in the next hour or so?
    Bull Of Heaven
    Bull Of Heaven
    Afraid not
    Bull Of Heaven
    Bull Of Heaven
    Actually, I might as well play in ~5 minutes if you can. Can't seem to connect to work right now anyway.
    when wanna go at dpp tour, im safe all afternoons -3 (expect when i go to work) tell me on disc: Nowh#7369
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…