Sputnik
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for for NU Open r2, I'm GMT -4, and I'm free 1pm-5pm and 7:30pm-11pm my time everyday of the week. When are you free to play
    Am I just bad at writing because i barely see any grammar mistakes
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    there are quite a few...review the smogon grammar standards and just check for spelling and stuff like that
    What is wrong with Choice Specs Kyurem?
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Specs Kyurem is very prediction reliant right now and isn't significantly better at breaking down defensive cores than Substitute is. Sub also allows you to PP Stall many things. Specs is really fun but Substitute is far more consistent.
    hi, we're paired for the Super Special CAP Tournament. When do you think we can play? I'm GMT-3.
    Mx
    Mx
    Ok, then let's try to play this Thursday at 10pm my time.
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Works for me
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    I've had a slight issue so I might be about 20 minutes late, hope thats ok
    hi we are paired for ag ssnl, im GMT+10 and am free pretty much all week from Monday to Thursday during the day my time. When would you like to play?
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    GMT -8, I'm also available all day those days except for early on Mondays and Wednesdays...So any time in that field works for me. Do you have a specific time in mind? We could also just play at some point during the week if we both happen to be on Showdown at the same time because I'm in a virus hotzone so I'm on it a lot these days.
    Chloe
    Chloe
    We could play right now if that works for you. Do you mean early Mondays or Wednesdays your time or mine?
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    I was referring to my time...which is like super late at night for you looking at it so I suppose it doesn't matter lol. Rather not play right now honestly, I'd like to build a couple new teams first.
    Hi. Im your first round opponent for the Super Special CAP Tourney.
    When are you free?
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    I mean I'm in a virus hotzone so I'm not really going anywhere lol...I'm PST and I'm around for most of the day except for like 5-9 PM my time so just pick a time.
    Orig Stall Guy
    Orig Stall Guy
    Im EST. Would tomorrow at 2PM EST (11 AM PST I think) work for you?
    Hopefully I shouldn't have any meetings at that time for work.
    you taught me the art of crustle. thank you, you’re a good man
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Go wild bro, awesome fucking mon that thing.
    PsyducksChili
    ikr, literally smashed ladder kids with shell smash + spike. goat mon
    When do you want to play ZU SSNL?
    BST evenings / most of saturday free
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    Hmmm...when do you become available in the Evenings? Like what time specifically? Cuz I'm available today and on Wednesday from like 7-8:30 PM your time. I'd prefer if we can try to make this work earlier in the week because something came up and the latter half is super busy for me.
    Greybaum
    Greybaum
    wednesday 8PM? can't do tonight and have a game at 7 already on wednesday unfortunately
    Sputnik
    Sputnik
    That should work. Let's do that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…