Trade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• est, lc major, pretty available next two weeks during the weekday. let's get it
    Trade
    Trade
    just letting you know in advance that i might have to play at 11am or 12pm my time/9-10pm yours due to one of my classes moving really last minute. Is that still g or do you wanna play your wed/thurs/fri?
    blarajan
    blarajan
    that's fine np
    blarajan
    blarajan
    on showdown as blarajan
    when you free for mnm seasonal im gmt -4 free all weekend for the most part
    Trade
    Trade
    Im good ur sunday or my sunday hahah were 14 hours apart but I can be flexible eith your time. Im gmt plus 10.
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    Can you do like 6 est 9/12?
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    You free today?
    hey we play dpp uu for roa olympics. im +2 evenings work best, more flexible on weekend.
    Trade
    Trade
    sorry man i had to head after the hour & half past noon to sleep in order to wake up early for my whole day on the job training today. Wont be on smogon/ps for about two days either cause of said work related stuff. I do hope everythings alright with you though!
    esche
    esche
    no worries man, my fault entirely for missing the time. gl with your job training thing.
    esche
    esche
    it appears there is still some time left to complete this if you want. either way youre entitled to take the act win if you like.
    Hi ou ssnl im gmt-4, i can play in my evenings and nights, tell me a day and can we play
    when would you like to play for ubers ssnl r3? im gmt+2
    Trade
    Trade
    Ill be free same time u posted today tomorrow so lioe in roughly 12 hours does that work? :)
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    yeah i think it d probably work around that
    Trade
    Trade
    yoyo im free when you are :)
    Doubles SSNl im -7 when do u wanna play
    Trade
    Trade
    i can play the whole day today ill be on as trade on showdown been trying to chat with you on showdown but youve been idle hahaha. If you dont catch me today take the W, but if you're on lmk. :)
    Heya, when are u free to play for the rbmft? I’m GMT-4 and am free on most nights. Lemme know.
    bw 1v1 i'm -7 id prefer my evenings if possible altho i can do around 11am onwards on weekends if necessary
    Trade
    Trade
    11am your time? Id be g to do only weekends. Im gmt plus 10
    queso
    queso
    sure, can you do sunday?
    Trade
    Trade
    Ye and if i dont cagch u take the W. Im on in showdown and smog rest of the day
    When's a good time to play for blt? i'm -4
    Trade
    Trade
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    PrinceOfAllTacos
    sent you a friend request on discord, this way you can contact me when you're ready and i dont have to sit on for hours without knowing lol. No rush though I get its a busy time for you rn just hit me up when you're good to go during that time period if its today tomorrow or sunday.
    blt, when can you play? im -4
    GW
    GW
    during weekday, I’m usually free after 2 pm till the rest of the day, more free during the weekend
    GW
    GW
    can you play saturday 4 pm -4? You never listed your availability
    Trade
    Trade
    I think I may have to get a sub unfortunately. :/
    Yo we play for ost, im gmt-3 lmk when it works for you
    Trade
    Trade
    What do you go by on showdown? I'm usually free around this time (9am GMT +11)
    Trade
    Trade
    I also go by Trade on PS (main and smogtours), and we can discuss on discord if that's easier for you.
    rbtt im gmt-8, ill be there sunday 3pm gmt +8 which should be 11pm saturday for me since im -8. we can play earlier if you like
    Trade
    Trade
    hey didnt see this. Can you do 12pm gmt+8 or nha?
    mushamu
    mushamu
    ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…