JinLong88
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• paired for cap rigged, im -4
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    thx. I'm -4 also.

Earliest day I can start is this Wed.
    For We/Th/Fr, mornings and afternoons until 5 pm tend to work best. While Sa/Su I can usually only do before 2 pm.

My preference is like around 11 AM on Wed but what do you think and I can try to be flex
    crow crumbs
    crow crumbs
    saturday noon would work the best for me
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    yeah I can do noon on sat, cya then
    Heads up, but your CAP 29 name final submission post needs to be edited to match the following rule for the name to be legal!

"A one line description of the etymology of the name or why it is appropriate for our Pokemon. (25 words maximum)"

You have two lines and 63(?) words. You can move part of your description to the extended explanation at the bottom of your post to get the final submission format right!
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    Oh sorry had no clue about that rule, fixing that now! Thanks
    Yo man!! We're up for the CAP tour, when is good for you to fight? My week is relatively free past wednesday and I'm GMT+1 :)
    Hello! We are going to battle in the CAP 28 Tournament. I am GMT-3 and for me it is mainly from 1 pm to 3 pm.
    Noiptile
    Noiptile
    Hi! I just remembered to warn that I can't connect to Smogon Tours. You have no problem playing on the main server, right?
    Noiptile
    Noiptile
    In addition, I will be online, as nick Noiptile same
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    Ok! Main server is fine
    Hi man we play for the CAP play test tournament ! I’m gmt+2, any afternoon or night my time will work
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    Hey thanks for initiating. I'm GMT-4 / Eastern / UTC-5.
    What about 8 PM your time any of these weekdays this week? 2 PM for me.
    I prefer today, tomorrow or Wednesday.

Btw, can I use any CAP team or does the CAP team need to have cap28?
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    Sorry kinda new to this, I think I see that it's clear that the CAP team doesn't need to have cap28.

" I will begin subbing people in on Wednesday, so please schedule your games before then. "

Looks like we should have it before Wed.
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    I'll try to expand on my timing for today or tomorrow: Between 1-3 PM tends to be best for me (7-9 PM you), but there's a good chance I can make other timings between 730 AM to 5 PM (130 PM to 11 PM you)
    Yo! Not gonna post on the main thread cause I might derail. I think wishtele’s team’s ability to forcefully deny momentum is (cont)
    zbr
    zbr
    Without melmetal, HO can survive better because it can potentially overload checks and counters if played well but melmetal forces HO players to dedicate 1-2 slots on clearing melmetal but because of the synergy between wishtele clef and melmetal, the probability of the HO players wasting their resources while not being able to deal with the juggling between clef metal and the pivots
    zbr
    zbr
    Arguably in an ideal world we can test the effects of not having wishtele clef (which I tried in a sample battle against a friend) and it’s much much more harder to upkeep melmetal than how it is right now. So ye there’s that
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    thanks for clarifying and your wise input! certainly good food for thought
    As to not derail the Gene thread, I like your idea about replays, at least on paper. However that opens the floodgates for some extreme cherry picking, especially from new/bad users.
    JinLong88
    JinLong88
    Good point, maybe some pre-approval process too, so not just free-for-all any replays
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…