Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• national dex last chance when can u play i am -4 i would prefer my evening
    kDCA
    kDCA
    i cant really do my weekend, any chance we can go before then?
    Hey. Just so you’re aware, you need at least 15 posts in the Pet Mods subforum in order to have a proper submission. Yours is also very similar to Battle Ready, another mod ran earlier
    Hello, welcome to Smogon! In Fusion Evolution UU, there's quite a few rules you may want to follow if you want to get your Fusions voted on. Otherwise they'll likely be vetoed and skip voting. I'd like to recommend you read the posts mentioned in the thread's title, specifically the first four posts of the thread.
    Hey, Zaderace has an illegal stat spread (You average the stats of both of the participants, rounded down, then add another 40 BST to the stats you want, with no single stat getting over 20 extra, and no stat being lowered below the average given), illegal abilities (they don't work like that in here...), and it's also too overpowered.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    This is a competitive meta and all, so it will definitely be vetoed (unable to get in) if it remains like this.
    Fire/Fairy is also a pretty strong typing, being walled by Fire types doesn't matter that much when it has a ton of defensive utility, and even the coverage to deal witht hem.
    I would recommend visiting the Discord server for feedback over what you try to do.
    Bobsican
    Bobsican
    Please don't make another post for this kind of stuff... just edit your previous post and delete your last one.
    Also, please use this calculator for stats, as it seems your sub still breaks how stats are done.
    Please read the OP (The first post in the thread) so you get a better idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…