kumiko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey lcpl, +5.5 when can you play? I prefer weekend 10pm - 1am my time but its flexible
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Sunday 10-11 pm your time should be good for me
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    perfect then 10pm-11pm +5.5
    Purely as friendly (and unsolicited) advice, I think it would be a good idea for you to pick the % you want to reach to give King's Rock another vote **before** the survey results are public. This is what Hogg did for the gen7uu Quagsire vote, he made a point to pick a new % threshold without looking at the votes. Anyways, I'm sure you have other considerations, but I just wanted you to be aware of this.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i'm not council or anything, i was just offering my thoughts on that, didn't really spend much time thinking about what would be appropriate there
    Hi we play for lcru cup
    Gmt+2, can play all evenings
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Heyo, friday I'll be available starting from 8pm my time, got work before that. Otherwise no problem, I'll be available for the rest of that night.
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Heyo, ready to play whenever
    kumiko
    kumiko
    heya i'm on smogtours and ready when you are
    When do you want to play? Also wanna do all the series consecutively
    kumiko
    kumiko
    hey would it be alright if we play on monday or tuesday instead? been a very busy week for me and i would much rather play on another day if that's okay. emma is okay with an extension if you are. p flexible as to what time those days. if those days dont work im free on thursday as well
    crucify
    crucify
    yeah thats fine, lets do tuesday at the same time
    kumiko
    kumiko
    cool ty
    hey when do you wanna play for LCPL ? Im gmt+2 and would prefer sunday if possible , but saturday is also doable if you prefer
    boulicrok
    what do you call a reasonable time for me ? im always on until 2am in general , but if we cannot agree on a time that day lets say saturday 9pm my time ?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    well i'm not sure what time i'll be exactly available most likely, that's the main reason i'd rather not sunday, but realistically i should have time around 9-10 pm for you, but unless Saturday is tough I'd probably rather just play on Saturday at 9 yours.
    boulicrok
    ya dont worry saturday is fine for me , see you
    hi dpp pl. can you play Thursday or before? I am doing stuff with family over the holiday weekend.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    GMT-4
    kumiko
    kumiko
    Are you available between 2 pm - 5 pm on Thursday? If so that's fine yeah
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    should be able to play like 4-4:30 ya
    gm, when pupl. I’m +1 and rather free before weekend so tell me a time and I’ll try to make it
    kumiko
    kumiko
    gm

are you unavailable on the weekend? I can do Thursday-Saturday between 7 pm - 10 pm your time or some other time if inconvenient
    zS
    zS
    Let’s shoot for Thursday 7pm +1
    Yo PUPL when? I'm gmt+2, Saturday or Sunday is good for me. Can be afternoon or evening, if Sunday afternoon is better. Say 4-7pm or around 11pm. Could this work?
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    lmao what's going on here. Yes TDK, 5-7pm gmt+2 saturday is great. Do you have a preference? If not let's shoot for 6pm.
    kumiko
    kumiko
    nah 6 is perfect, sounds good
    Ktütverde
    Ktütverde
    Thanks a lot, see you then! Hit me up if you need to reschedule too
    hi when lcpl, -4 and not rly available before thurs
    kumiko
    kumiko
    saturday at 11 am - 1 pm?
    MZ
    MZ
    i can do 1pm
    When do you want to play for ADV 1v1 Duos Swiss? I'm gmt-5, can do any time between 3pm-11pm anyday. what works for you?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    friday at 3 pm your time?
    Magician
    Magician
    o, thought I responded to this, if u still on rn I can play or we can play in the next two days
    kumiko
    kumiko
    yeah i'm on smogtours
    Hy, when dpp pl?
    Im gmt+2, i think tue-thu evening would be best for me
    kumiko
    kumiko
    i cannot do sunday, i can do saturday between 11 am - 1 pm and 4 pm - 6 pm gmt-4
    DnB
    DnB
    Ok nice, lets do sat 11am for you, 5pm for me then :)
    DnB
    DnB
    im online on main now :)
    We're paired for DOST. I'm GMT+8 and free anytime except for Saturday from 10am-2pm, lmk what works for you.
    Zeal
    Zeal
    Sure, does Wednesday the 23rd at 10pm my time work for you?
    kumiko
    kumiko
    should be perfect, i'll see you then
    Zeal
    Zeal
    online as no one interesting now, challenge when ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…