Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can we play on 15/16th I’m off both days and ive been working 10 days straight leading up till 14th and other tours so need some time to build solid teams if that’s okay with you ~
    roxie
    roxie
    Lmk if those days are difficult for you
    Pak
    Pak
    the 15th whenever should be good
    roxie
    roxie
    on ps as roxiee (prefer stours) but just shoot me a pm whenever ur rdy today
    yo,uu majors, gmt -3 when u can play
    Pak
    Pak
    i should be around most evenings or nights -4, or sunday i can probably play whenever if you want to then
    Mendeez
    Mendeez
    go the sunday
    Pak
    Pak
    im on ps if you want to play
    all your oras uu discussion posts are super interesting and I dont even play the tier
    Pak
    Pak
    thanks, good to know they don’t look entirely like senile ramblings
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I was coming here to say this. I joined smogon around when XYUU was just starting and I love to read them even though I haven’t played the meta in years

Btw I used to slap Sceptile on everything I loved using it
    Sup, UU Majors, I'm gmt -7, prefer evening/nights, but can work with early mornings too. When can you play?
    Pak
    Pak
    i should be good to play like 3 hrs from now on or maybe earlier if you want to sometime then
    Crushy
    Crushy
    About 2 hours from your initial post now, sounds good! High chances I'll be online then
    Pak
    Pak
    got out super early, should be able to whenever just lmk
    Unfortunate BW UU ending...but great run and good luck in the rest of your classic games.
    Pak
    Pak
    happens, thanks tho same to you
    yo big pak. we face each other for the bw uu cup final. my timezone is gmt+3. when would you prefer us to play?
    Pak
    Pak
    hey my saturday actually cleared up if you want to play sometime then, think itd be easier
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i could do 1pm sure
    Pak
    Pak
    sounds good, see ya then
    when are u available for oras classic, im gmt-6 and would prefer to play around 11:00am or 6:00pm my time
    Pak
    Pak
    is thursday at 11 am your time good
    Totomon
    Totomon
    yep, cya then
    I'll be on whenever for bw uu thing today, just send me a message
    Pak
    Pak
    oh shit yeah I’ll let you know later
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    okay, I am going to eat soon so the next hour is a bit meh but nothing really besides that
    Heyah
    When do you wanna play for GSC UU? I'm GMT+2 and prefer to play within the next few days
    hi, we're paired for gsc uu cup, im gmt -3, lmk when works for you
    Pak
    Pak
    im around whenever today to get it over with if you want. otherwise i can after 5 pm -4 tomorrow and before 1 pm -4 on sat/sun
    quasar slaps, good choice
    Pak
    Pak
    goat synchro
    Camden
    Camden
    kids don't know what it's like to use a formula one car to summon a space dragon
    Pak
    Pak
    truly uncultured
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…