MADARAAAA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We're paired for Doubles World Cup. I'll have the most availability this Friday after 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM or Saturday from 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM GMT -5 either this week or next. Does something in that timeframe work for you?
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hello! This friday at 4 pm gmt -5 should be perfect for me. Is okay?
    DaWoblefet
    DaWoblefet
    Yep! That'll work. See you then.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Perfect, see you :)
    Majors tiebreak, Friday/Saturday my afternoons/nights are best if that won't work then lmk when you're available
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Saturday 4 pm your time (10 pm my time) should be great.
    Xrn
    Xrn
    Works for me
    Hey, I am in your pool for the doubles major. im gmt-4. My best availabilities for me are Sunday mornings/afternoons. I can also do Monday/Weds at 4pm, thursday before 10:30am (my time). This week I am busy so idt i can a weekday this week but next week I should be fine.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    No problem. Oct 3rd sounds really good!
    We can decide the time with better precision next days if you agree :)
    MZB
    MZB
    I have another match that day at 9am GMT-4. If u want we can schedule on discord might be easier Grat#1377
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Yeah we schedule better on discord. I'will write you when I have a moment ;)
    Yo we play for doubles majors, I'm GMT-4. Lmk what your availability is like, pretty busy this week so would prefer not to play during it
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Amazing. See you tomorrow :) in case of problems we can communicate here
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Okay I am ready. You will find me online as MADARAAAA
    Xrn
    Xrn
    getting on rn ill send chall in a sec from le xrn
    Hey, we are playing for DOU Majors. I'm GMT+10. I should be able to play most times in the next 2 weeks, aside from this Saturday night.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Ehi sorry fam! Can we change the time of our battle? 1.30 hour later is possibile? (2.30 am of my timezone so 10.30 am for you)
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That should be ok
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Okay bro. I am finally free. We can play when ever you want, even now
    XY Cup. I'm +8. Prefer to play on my Sat or Sun, anytime within my 2 PM -10 PM
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Saturday or Sunday?
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Saturday shoul be fine, 8pm your time. See you then!
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Okay I am online. Bro please challenge me cause I am locked. In case of problems we can communicate here!
    Hey, we are playing for XY cup. I'm GMT+10 I would prefer to play on Friday or Sunday.
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Perfect! Unfort I am locked so you have to challenge me
    We can communicate here in case of problems
    See you then :)
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm online, is your ps user the same as your forum username?
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Yeah is the same. I am online too. Have fun and good luck bro. In case of problems we can communicate here. In case I dont accept your challenge is because is not arrived so please retry lol :)
    hii, i am ready the JRL in ps
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Hi! I am in as MADARAAAA. You have to challenge me cause I am locked now :(

Have fun bro!
    JRL
    JRL
    goo bro
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    I will wait the challenge bro. It doesnt appear anything right now. I reload the page. Please re send me the challenge
    Hi we play for dou ssnl, I'm gmt +2 and should be able to play on saturday anytime before 8pm
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    I think is okay! In case we have problems we can communicate here. Unfort I am locked so you have to challenge me, I will be online with my alt MADARAAAA. See you saturday fam :)
    SMB
    SMB
    Epic, see you :blobthumbsup:
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Ggs bro. Sorry for crit on kommo o game 1. You critted my rilla and freeze my inci but I know my final crit was HUGE, I admit it. Unfort I couldnt reply you in the battle cause of my lock, sometimes this game is really cruel. Hope you dont hate me post this bo3 lol :)
    DLT top 8, I'm -7 when are ur times to be able to play
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Perfect! So is sunday 22.00 of my timezone. Unfortunately you have to challenge me cause now I am locked. :(
    In case of problems we can communicate here! I will be online as MADARAAAA.
    RKD
    RKD
    alright, I'm on and ready! :psyglad:
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Okay! I am ready too. Send me the challenge. Good luck and have fun! If we have some problems we can communicate here :)
    Hey we play for DLT, my timezone is GMT-5. Prefer Sunday 11am-5pm, does anywhere in that range work for you?
    Spurrific
    ggs, good luck in the rest of the tour
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Ggs bro
    Can I ask you
    The replay of first game please if you have it
    MADARAAAA
    MADARAAAA
    Okay I solved the problem. Sorry for my zero experience in this kind of things lol. And thanks for all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…