drakonium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're up for BDSP open r2. what's your week look like?
    sharpclaw
    sharpclaw
    should add: my tomorrow (Monday) is particularly open, if you can swing it? something 12-7pm? I'm GMT-4
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Hey sharpclaw! I'm +2. Would 4 pm your time today (Monday) be fine for you?
    g7 randbats open, im gmt-5. i'm available mostly afternoons my time (after 6 PM), letme know what works and i can try to adjust if that doesnt work
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Haha sorry I'm at work rn, just hanging out here a bit but definitely unable to play. I can 100% do 8 am your time, even slightly earlier if that's easier for you. Would Thursday be fine?
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    thursday 8 am gmt-5 should work, see you then!
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    hi im online as type chart expert
    bdsp rands, when do you wanna play? i'm gmt-4, afternoon/evening is preferable if tue-thu, or friday morning or weekend
    rands mayhem, im gmt-8 can do any evenings or probably any time Friday
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Hey LordST, I'm +1. I can be free early in the morning, like 10:30 p.m. for you. Would that be fine? Tuesday for me (Monday for you, so today I guess) would be perfect. What do you think?
    LordST
    LordST
    that works ill see you at 10:30
    LordST
    LordST
    im online chall whenever
    Hey, randbats playoffs. GMT-5, consistently free around 10am-noon my time. Does that work some time in the next few days?
    Expulso
    Expulso
    No problem, does 12:30 or 1pm my time work well for you? Happy to do that most days as well
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Oh well that's fine too yeah. Let's say 1 pm your time on Tuesday if that's OK for you !
    Expulso
    Expulso
    sounds good to me! see you then
    heya, when do u wanna go for gen8 randbats tour. free pretty much 8am-8pm everyday, timezone is GMT+12
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Oh shit you're right sorry, I was talking about my Wednesday, so your Thursday, if that's OK. No worries about the tour server we can just meet on the regular Smogon server if you prefer !
    Lucas2543
    sounds good
    Lucas2543
    im online ready whenever, username is lucas2543
    Hey lmk when u can battle I am EST, prefer nights (After 8pm) any day of the week
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Today for you is not ideal, but tomorrow noon is fine if you are too !
    drakonium
    drakonium
    You replied on the wrong post lol, but yeah we can do that on the regular server. My name's drakonium too there. See you then !
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Hey by thr way could you do 11 am instead of noon ? If not no worries, I'll be there at the agreed time, it's just in case you can change as it's better for me. Thanks !
    hey we play for randbats classic, i am from gmt +5:30 and prefer evenings my time, when do you wanna play?
    randbats classic, gmt-5 i'm mostly available after 8pm on the weekdays. not sure about weekends. what works for you?
    drakonium
    drakonium
    On Sunday, I'm free either in the morning (say between 9am and 12am, maybe 1pm) or in the evening (7 to 11 like weekdays). Would either of these be fine with you ?
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    let's do 10 pm your time on sunday if that works
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Yeah that does it for me. Great ! Let's meet on the Smogon Tours Showdown server at that time then, my name will be drakonium as well.
    [RandBats Classic] Hello! My timezone is UTC -4 and I'm usually available from 21:00+ each day
    drakonium
    drakonium
    Are you talking about Discord ? I mean I'm on the Showdown Smogon Tournaments server :)
    lonyi
    lonyi
    I was, but I'm there now and i don't see your username
    lonyi
    lonyi
    send me a challenge and we can talk in the chat, my ps username is redvelvet.smtown
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…