duckpond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I am your opponent for this week of VGC Swiss Tour (R4). You can contact me on discord per duckiivg and my timezone is GMT+2 so i´d prefer to play this weekend! Hope to hear from you :D
    Hello, I'm you opponent this week in the VGC Swiss Tour. My time zone is GMT-4/EST. My availability is pretty open for the rest of this week.
    KBro
    I wanted to check in for our match for the VGC Swiss Tour this week. I'm open for the remainder of this week for our match.
    Hey what's up! We play for the VGC seasonal. I'm gmt-7. What days and time work for you?
    Hi am your VGC summer seasonal opponent my best times are Friday 7am-3pm (UTC) Sat/Sunday 11am-3pm (UTC)
    duckpond
    duckpond
    sunday works for me, mind if we check back later on the exact time?
    Comedier
    Sounds alright
    duckpond
    duckpond
    i dm'd yo uon discord earlier but you might have missed it, i can play whenever you want now
    dpl, im +7, im free most times weekends, let me know when works for you
    duckpond
    duckpond
    I'm +1, can do Sunday, maybe 3 pm my time?
    Feyy
    Feyy
    sunday 3pm your time works for me, see you then
    duckpond
    duckpond
    i can play now if you want, on smogtours as duckpond
    Greetings, we're matched for the VGC 2023 Kickoff Tournament. I'm GMT -5. I should have time during the evening on Tuesday or Thursday, 7-10 PM my time. If not, I am free most of Sunday, just would prefer after 9 AM after my time if possible. Let me know what times work best for you and hopefully we're able to find a good time for both of us :)
    duckpond
    duckpond
    my bad, i typed +2 when im +1 so i was getting ready to play now.
    duckpond
    duckpond
    if you want to take activity it's fine, otherwise im down to play now
    Bergie
    I can get back on in 5m or so if you're still on. I would rather play than claim a win by activity, I just didn't want to wait around for several hours. Let me know if that works and I can delete the posts and hop on in a bit
    Hello there

we need to play for

of the Doubles World Cup of Pokemon. I am GMT-8 and would like to play on Friday afternoon (probably your 10-11pm or so) or on Saturday sometime. Please let me know when you are available
    I'm -6 and after 7 pm usually works best. Other times are Sundays 1-6 pm, 9-10:30 am Monday and Friday, 8-10:30 am Wednesday, and after noon next Saturday.
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    That sounds good
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Just highjacking this message thread to double check 3 pm PST(GMT-6) Saturday still works out for you?
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Err, its not PST, but still GMT-6 at 3 pm
    We’re matched up for SSNL, when can you play? I’m -7
    duckpond
    duckpond
    i'm +2, we could play some day after 9:30 pm my time or before 7pm
    fespy
    fespy
    sounds good can you message me on discord? Fespy#4128
    duckpond
  • Loading…