Darth Solus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are oppoenents for BDSP. My showdown name is kianen. When are you ready for battle?
    Hello! We are opponents in the BDSP OU Winter Seasonal. I am in GMT +1 as well. I am free in the afternoon every day between 6-8 p.m (I work before) or on Saturday and Sunday. When are you available?
    dou seasonal, sending this at 11:33 pm my time
    weekends work best but i can work with whatever day you can!
    Ubers Winter Seasonal, when do you wanna play? I'm GMT -5 and available any reasonable time
    yo, SS RU SSNL, when do you wanna play ? GMT +1 I can usually play between 3 PM and 9 PM.
    weakermaker
    weakermaker
    Are you here ? I can play same time same GMT almost any day.
    Hi, SM ssnl, when do you want to play ? (I would prefer on Friday evening gmt + 1 but I can try to find some time during weekend)
    Hi, when do you want to play for the nfe open? I am +1 and available any day except Friday
    Darth Solus
    Darth Solus
    Weekend is best for me because I’m free all day Saturday and Sunday
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Does Sunday 7:30pm gmt +1 work for you?
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    On as Ivar57
    Hey when mono ssnl gmt+1
    Darth Solus
    Darth Solus
    I’m gmt -7. I’m usually available in the morning and late night on the weekday and all day on the weekends. What time would work for you?
    Daruma
    Daruma
    take W
    when stab open? I'm -8 free weekdays 4pm onwards / saturday
    Darth Solus
    Darth Solus
    Hey, I'm -7. For weekdays I could play after 9 pm your time, but I'm free all Saturday too. When would you like to go?
    avyrie
    avyrie
    my bad im not free on sat but i can do sunday any time. i would prefer sometime around noon
    avyrie
    avyrie
    my bad x2 I didn't see you're free on weekdays, will you be free to play tonight around 930pm? if not, as I said I'd like to do Sunday noon
    Hey, we play in the MnM open. When would you prefer to play ? I'm +5.5 and would prefer on evening my time (5 to 7:30 pm) tomorrow. Sometime in the afternoon might work too. More or less available all day on weekends. I'll be available in the tuesday morning too (my time, ofc) if you're fine w it
    zastra
    zastra
    I'm gonna sleep now, deadline is 10:30 am my time tmrw.
    zastra
    zastra
    If we couldn't battle till then it would be your fault
    zastra
    zastra
    Come on - I'll be up for playing after like 15-20 mins
    Hi i'm your opponent for the monotype seasonal, how's 5 pm est sunday?
    Darth Solus
    Darth Solus
    Hey, sorry for the late response. I’m super busy today but I should be available the rest of the week in the morning and late at night and completely open next weekend. I’m gmt -7 aka mst
    minyun811
    minyun811
    The deadline for the games is Jan 16
    Darth Solus
    Darth Solus
    Ah just take the win then, I’m really busy tonight
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…