Chains of Markov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OSDT, -5. mostly avalaible during the weekend and friday nights
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    I'm +1, which will become +2 this weekend, so your evening is not possible for me. Which of sat/sun can you do your morning?
    Ann
    Ann
    sat 11 am -5?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Sounds good, see you then!
    Hey! I saw we're matched up in the SVDOU tournament IV. My schedule is pretty open so feel free to let me know your time-zone and some availability and I can let you know which ones I could make!
    AJSch97
    I'm GMT -6 I believe, writing this message at 09:25, I'm busy my Saturday morning but I should be free anytime my Sunday if that works for you? How does 16:00 your time Sunday the 25th sound?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Yes, that sounds good! I'll see you then!
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    I'm online on main and smogtours, same name as here
    Hoi we spelen voor rbel
    Ik kan maandag-woensdagavond, donderdag-zaterdagmiddag en zondagavond
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Ik heb wel voetbaltraining dus ik kan tot uiterlijk aanvang 19:00, of weer vanaf 23:00. Vanavond of woensdag 9u kan wel gewoon
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Ah dat komt net niet lekker uit voor mij omdat ik nog een andere match heb morgen, behalve als je ergens voor 17:00 kan.
    Anders is woensdag 9u prima voor mij
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    In principe zit ik morgen thuis te leren dus als je me on ziet kan t en anders gewoon woensdag idd
    Hi, I wanted to reach out and say hello as you get ready for the RBEL draft. I have a list of qualifications posted on my profile's "About" section - please let me know if you'd like me to give any more information or schedule any tryouts. Thanks again for helping set this up!
    The man is a storybook all by himself. There is no work of fiction more fanciful. Chains of Markov gives thanks again for the scattering of the magical dust available only seemingly to himself, who can reach areas other RandBats Players just cannot reach. Whose grasp of the improbable is utterly unique. And whose timing, whose maximising of the moment, is unparalleled surely anywhere in the history of this game.
    hi,wcor when would you like to play?im +8 and would like to play on my Saturday evening,I am also available all the day on Sunday
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Hello, your Saturday evening works for me. Shall we say 8PM your time?
    cscl
    cscl
    sure. see you then
    hey we play for wcor. Im busy this weekend, my availability on weekdays is 6pm-midnight on Mon, Wed, or Fri. If that doesnt work I should have some free time next weekend
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Hello, sorry for the late response.
    I'm gmt+2 and I think you're -7 (California), so I'm afraid I'm asleep at your 6-12. I could do your 1AM Monday night, so technically Tuesday, but that seems unreasonably late for you.

I still have time most of next Sunday, for example my 9PM your noon?
    LordST
    LordST
    I think Sunday that time would work, ill let you know if something comes up
    Hello, we're matched up for Round 2 of Multi Factory. My time zone is -5, and I can play pretty much any time that isn't middle of the night or early morning. Thanks!
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Scheduled for 7pm gmt on PS, confirming it here because hosts like it when you schedule on a wall :boi:
    yo when play for randbats im -4 anytimes good, can you plat today
    freezai
    freezai
    1 sittings better for me, im free at 5:30 for you on sunday, also realized i typoed im -5 but yea lmk if 5:30 pm +1 sunday for you is fine
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    That's fine. I can also do any time up to 7 hours earlier if that's better for you so just tell me if you prefer that, but I'll assume 5:30.
    See you then!
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    I'm on main, same name as here
    Hello there.
    We are opponents in the random doubles tournament, so here I am.
    For availability, I am in the U.S. EST timezone, and I am available weekdays anytime after 8 pm my time, or anytime after 9 am on weekends.
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Hello, I'm GMT+2 so your evening is my night. My weekend is a little constrained, but I can do Sunday 4PM my time, which is 9AM EST. Does that work for you?
    SargentSkirata
    SargentSkirata
    I could do that, we'll play then!
    Hey, we are opponents for bdsp randoms, I'm gmt-4 today but tuesday-sunday i'll be out of town and gmt-5. I'm available any time the rest of today, but tuesday-sunday i'll only be available from 6-8 am or 11pm-midnight. Lmk if any of this works for you, if not we can get an extension cause next week i'll be available at almost all times.
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Hello! I'm GMT+2. Today will be difficult for me, but your very early morning is perfectly comfortable for me on a Saturday.

So anywhere 6-8 am Saturday is fine by me, though I'd like to schedule a little more precisely, so let me know what time would be best for you. (Also, would that be at gmt-4 or gmt-5?)
    BetelNutCEO
    BetelNutCEO
    does saturday 6:30 am gmt-5 work?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Yep, see you then!

PS name is same as smogon
    lmk when play gen 8 open r1, am -4
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    I'm gmt+2, can do most of tomorrow (Tuesday). Otherwise the weekend is so far pretty open. Those are easiest for me, but if they don't work we can figure something else out.

Any of that work for you?
    Casual dot exe
    Casual dot exe
    Tmrw should work for me, at around like 2:30-3pm my time work for u (I believe thats 8:30-9 for ur timezone)?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Yep that's good for me, see you then!
    When do you wanna play for HC Open?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    I can do tomorrow (Tuesday) somewhere in the late morning or afternoon. Otherwise I prefer the weekend. If that doesn't work we can figure something else out, but those are most comfortable for me.

GMT+2 btw
    MichaelderBeste2
    MichaelderBeste2
    Late morning GMT +2 sounds good, 11 am?
    Chains of Markov
    Chains of Markov
    Yes, I'll be on main!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…