destroyingpotato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Multi factory open , im +1 lmk when your free
    destroyingpotato
    destroyingpotato
    Would it be possible to ask for an extension then?
    destroyingpotato
    destroyingpotato
    I can play tommorow evening
    seroo
    seroo
    ....check announcement they need to remake a new server so could be a day , could be a week , could be 2 weeks. They need to buy a new server and export everything. so we can schedule when its back . Also all tours will be extented a week
    Hi, we are playing each other in round 1 of the Multi Factory Open. I am flexible this week except on Friday I can't. My time is GMT+2. Please let me know when you have time to play :)
    hey when u want play BW Cup im +2 ? :D
    destroyingpotato
    destroyingpotato
    im travelling at the moment so i dont have that much time but i should be available on most evenings (same timezone as you)
    Hyssou
    Hyssou
    what about tomorrow 3pm ?
    destroyingpotato
    destroyingpotato
    you can take the w i cant find time to battle, sorry
    yo randbats open rd 2, im EST (GMT-5) when is a good day/time to battle?
    thatwybe
    thatwybe
    yo?
    thatwybe
    thatwybe
    i can play today anytime before 4:30pm EST, and i will be online the whole time so you can send challenge to me anytime before then and i will respond, my ign is thatwybe
    thatwybe
    thatwybe
    just posting to make sure mods can see we scheduled in discord to battle today between 9am-4:30pm est
    Hi, lc open. I am gmt-4, would you be down to play at around 11am my time any day? Sunday would be ideal but i could do it whenever.

i'm totally unavailable after 4pm my time from tuesday-saturday and usually dont get up until around 10:30-11am. How does your availability overlap with that? Lmk what times work for u (and if u can do 11am -4 sunday)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…