a loser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im still your biggest fan to this day, always forever missed my king :regiF:
    a loser
    a loser
    Much love to my number one fan!
    trios tb can only play weekdays am +1 can do any time barring 6-8pm
    a loser
    a loser
    I'm only weekdays too. Could you play Wednesday at 8:30 pm your time? I'm GMT-5
    Clas
    Clas
    yep sure
    WANT TO PLAY THIS WEEKEND FOR TRIOS -7 GMT GIVE TIME (realistically give me any day or time ur available i will probably say yes)
    a loser
    a loser
    Can't do the weekend sadly and I'm traveling Friday. Would sometime like tomorrow or Wednesday be possible? Around our normal time of 3pm GMT-5?
    Byleth
    Byleth
    wednesday that time see u there
    hey we have to play for the AAA ssnl, I'm +2. Deadline is on thurs and i cant play tomorrow, when do you want
    a loser
    a loser
    Sounds good, see you then
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Hey man, sorry but smoething came up and I won't finally be able to make that time.
    Could you play at like your 10:30am?
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah no problem, that works too
    hey loser, im gmt+10 and id like to play sometime early afternoon during the week if possible
    MAMP
    MAMP
    does my thursday 10pm work for you?
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah that works (I think that's Thursday for both of us). Just to be sure, it's like 11:05 pm for you now right?
    MAMP
    MAMP
    yep
    Sup, I'm good to play after work today/after work tomorrow but I'm not 100% sure if I'll have a team for tonight. Are you flexible this week at all?
    Ren
    Ren
    Gonna be subbed out, gl in the game!
    a loser
    a loser
    Hey sorry I'm just seeing these. I can't play evenings sadly. You're being subbed?
    Ren
    Ren
    Yup, being subbed out :)
    "last two times I've used it were RegenVest (don't ask)" I'm asking
    a loser
    a loser
    I wanted to see what happened. And nothing good happened
    Congratulations on making it through another year without being eaten by a dinosaur
    a loser
    a loser
    had a few close calls but we made it
    Just to say thank you for all you have done as BH leader! I started learning the tier last year and it was always nice to see your posts on the forum, and even seeing you on the ladder! It got me linking it
    take care
    a loser
    a loser
    Thanks! Glad to know I could help you enjoy BH
    does mr krabs give you dad energy
    a loser
    a loser
    I watched spongebob for the first time in years yesterday actually and I'd pay no
    Hiii we have to play for the Stabmons Open Round 1 :) I'm GMT+1 tell me when you will be free this week!
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    It won't do it for me bro sorry :/, I already have some tourney matches to do this evening and will probably be exhausted mentally after them.
    a loser
    a loser
    Ok what about around the same time tomorrow?
    Nowelle
    Nowelle
    I guess I'll be free^^! See you tomorrow then!
    You've been amazing, and you'll continue being amazing girl :heart:
    Gman
    Gman
    Lol Loser, I know you're a guy, I really don't know how that "girl" ended up there, I seriously don't remember writing it x)
    Gman
    Gman
    In any case, you're amazing and a winner in my book :heart:
    a loser
    a loser
    Lol thanks that does mean a lot :)
    we're playing for om world cup, when are you free? my timezone is gmt+11, and i can play anytime from this weekend
    Swiss when fite?
    a loser
    a loser
    We could try tomorrow but I need to get acquainted with this meta just a little bit lol. 3pm my time works for tomorrow but I'd actually need to do a little earlier if we end up doing Friday, like maybe 2pm.
    The Immortal
    The Immortal
    can try 3 pm tomorrow, if i miss it then wednesday works too
    a loser
    a loser
    Awesome sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…