monchooo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're playing in the RBY cup. I'm GMT-7. Generally available between 2 and 9pm on weekdays and between 10am and 9pm on weekends.
    Ema Skye
    Ema Skye
    I think we both missed each other. I’m available until 3pm cause I know it’s late for you.
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Hey, sorry for forgetting, im on main as monchooo, can saty on for like an hour and a half
    Ema Skye
    Ema Skye
    i'll be right there
    hey we are paired for rby cup, im gmt+2, i would like to play on my afternoons/early evenings if possible
    if u wanna talk on discord hit me up on mikmer#8528
    Hey we’re paired for adv cup. I’m -4, would heavily prefer weekdays. I’m up for rn most of the time, just let me know if that works for you
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    You mind if we go a bit earlier, like around 10 am my time?
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    Hey I’m sorry, I messed up the timezone as I’m traveling today, the original time is fine as is 10am -4, I’ll see you soon!
    johnnyg2
    johnnyg2
    I’m available whenever you’re ready on smogtours
    Hey, we are round 1 for OSDT. I am CDT and am free 3pm - 6pm and then later in the evening around 9pm -11 pm. Weekends are flexible but I just need to know what you are thinking ahead of time.
    hi, adv SSNL r1. gmt -4 here, friday / Saturday 11am - 6 pm my time works best for me, can also do wed / thurs 12-4 pm my time, can't play tomorrow / sunday. just let me know which time works best
    Hey we play for bw ssnl, I’m -7 and busy with work till about 3-5pm my time during the week, I can play after work but it’s hard for me to confirm a time, I can also play anytime Saturday and probably some hours on sunday
    Yo, BW ssnl. Im free all day Wednesday and Friday, and every evening past 9pm the rest of the week. GMT +2
    lmk what works for you
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Just got home, im on main as monchoo
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Yo, totally forgot about this, sorry bro. I wont be available this weekend so take the W
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Aight good luck in the losers bracket :)
    We are paired for the ORAS summmer ssnl.
    I am GMT+3, I have generally a free schedule.
    What is your schedule like?
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Yeah same timezone, Saturday same time?
    Amir
    alright that works with me.
    Amir
    Saturday 18:00 GMT+3, see you then.
    Also add my discord so we can keep in touch in case something unexpected happens and I can notify you beforehand. lord amir#9344
    Hi, we are paired for the Stour tour. I can play today until 10pm, on tomorrow, on thursday and on friday from 8:30pm to 10pm or on sunday afternoon/evening [GMT+2]. Let me know
    monchooo
    monchooo
    hey was playing for a different series can do now if you are free, if not then whenever we scheduled
    monchooo
    monchooo
    on as monchooo
    Gei
    Gei
    I'm on smogtours, chall gei when ready
    when play for lc open? im gmt-4
    kythr
    kythr
    hey im having some wifi issues right now. do you mind if we delay by 30 minutes so i can see if i can get this fixed?
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Yeah no worries. I'm on main as monchooo let me know when you get an update
    kythr
    kythr
    think i've fixed it. heading on now!
    Hi. We play for SM OU Global Championshp round two for the stage two. My timezone is GMT+3. When would you be able to play?
    Hey, we play for BW OU Seasonal, I'm gmt+2, and I can play over the weekend. Let me know what works for you.
    Hey, we play for RBY OU Seasonal, I'm gmt-5, and I can't play over the weekend. Let me know what works for you.
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Hey I can do between 12:30 - 15:30 your time week days, wanna do friday 12:30?
    jeffdaboss
    jeffdaboss
    Around 14:00 would be best for me that day
    monchooo
    monchooo
    Okay great see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…